Baby Names?

Tryforbaby

Pregnant - First Baby
Reaction score
I know it's early but I'm trying to cheer myself up after a week from hell.

What are your ideas on baby names? Have you decided if it's a boy or girl what you will call your baby?

I'll start with Sebastian for a boy and Kitty for a girl. x
:winkwink:

Ollie or Harry for a boy and Maia or Poppy for a girl. Though I like Ava too

William or Katherine (though it could be William and Katherine!!)

P.S I love Kitty, as a name from Pride and Prejudice my favourite book/film.

thanks for posting a fun thread :flower:

I want charlie for a boy

And i want a flower name for a girl i like daisy

My son is called Harry

Aww they're lovely! I'm only 6-7 weeks gone so I know it's really early but I can't help thinking of names!! I love Amber for a girl at the moment but it changes on a daily basis!! I love Leo for a boy but DH isn't keen, he likes Isaac. Oh I also like Jude too, there's loads ! I can tell there will be disagreements nearer the time, we just can't agree! I'm convinced I'm having a boy so it's boys names that keep coming to me! It's a really tough decision, they'll have to live with it so it's got to be right!!

Junior for a boy and for a girl I like Eva, Ruby, Grace and Charleigh.

I've always loved the name Daisy but I stupidly used it as the name for my pig ... aarrghh! I clearly can't have a baby who everyone thinks I've named after my pig ... very annoying!

Shouldn't have used my huge sow as a baby substitute!! haha!

Miina or Josefina for a girl. No ideas for a boy as yet :(

Madelyn for a girl and Samuel for a boy. Finally thought of a name that both me and DH agreed on so I'm sticking with it!

Aww they're lovely! I'm only 6-7 weeks gone so I know it's really early but I can't help thinking of names!! I love Amber for a girl at the moment but it changes on a daily basis!! I love Leo for a boy but DH isn't keen, he likes Isaac. Oh I also like Jude too, there's loads ! I can tell there will be disagreements nearer the time, we just can't agree! I'm convinced I'm having a boy so it's boys names that keep coming to me! It's a really tough decision, they'll have to live with it so it's got to be right!!

Love the name Leo but parents turned their noses up at it. Everyone has a name choice for me at the moment x

I love so many! I'd say right now the front runners are Lucy for a girl and Marshall or Miles or Tate for a boy.

I like Ethan and Noah for boys and at the moment I'm on Isla, Erin, Eva and Rhian for girls. I also like Riley but can't decided if I prefer it as a boy or girl name.

Only problem is me and DH can't agree on any names at the moment. It would help if his suggestions weren't stupid ones like Spartacus and King Leonidas. I've warned him if he carries on being stupid he isn't going to get a say in the name at all!

DH and I have had our names picked out since before our BFP (18 months of TTC, gave plenty to think about lol)

Anyway we have picked Ethan James for a boy and Isabelle Scarlett for a girl.

Lovely names :) I like Tallulah lily, Avary Esme & Daisy delilah for a girl and Felix, Travis, Eli & Artex for a boy! But I named our daughter & stupidly said my husband can pick this time round :( lol

We both like Chloe for a girl and Aaron for a boy. Although I also like Erin or Megan for a girl OH doesnt and Aidan and Keir for boys but again OH doesnt!

Ema or Nika (short for Nikita and I'm not sure whether to put a shortened name straight away or a full name...still in doubt) and for a boy Nikas (Nick), Setas (Seth), Sintas (Sinth) ... I'm Lithuanian, my OH is Russian and we live in UK. Very difficult choice to make to put a name for our baby so everyone is happy in all countries to call him/her by the name without any misunderstandings. We'll see :)

For a boy we're thinking Andrew or Lincoln and for a girl either Allison, Avery, or Isabelle.

After many disagreement between me and OH we FINALLY settled on Aaron James for a boy and Maddison Anne for a girl :) took so much to finally get a name that we both liked!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->