Baby Names?

Hi Everyone!
Our boys names are Diego, Marco, Tiago or Pedro.
Our girls names are Sophia, Sienna or Mia.

Im very confused,

Only problem is me and DH can't agree on any names at the moment. It would help if his suggestions weren't stupid ones like Spartacus and King Leonidas. I've warned him if he carries on being stupid he isn't going to get a say in the name at all!

Bless him, take it he likes his epic films! Leo would be a great compromise though.

my favs are Tyler or Riley for a boy, and Melody or Auroura Sky for a girl, of course i have plenty of time to think this one over :)
some great names there though, Avery is gorgeous!

Loving all these names :)

We've decided on Harry for a boy or Lily for a girl :) Love both those names!

x

Ade mia for a girl or Ade John for a boy. Im only 6 weeks so wont even say Ade out load my babys name is egg til 12 week scan. Just playing it safe. Cant believe me n OH agree on these names. Excited!

Ade mia for a girl or Ade John for a boy. Im only 6 weeks so wont even say Ade out load my babys name is egg til 12 week scan. Just playing it safe. Cant believe me n OH agree on these names. Excited!

YES! Thank you! My OH and I decided on a name 6 months before we got married.. lol... (Mind you, we were engaged for all of a month and got married 9 months after meeting. <3) Anyway, OH said it out loud the other day and I FLIPPED!!!! "DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT NAME AGAIN!" lol

Ella may for a girl (what do u guys honestly think of that name) love the name ella :) and for a boy callum or ethan

Maybe there are some suggestions from any UK ladies who *know* what is being used in the real world, and what may be silly/weird choices.

We are trying to incorporate my Mums' name or heritage (as she is passed).

Mum was originally from Scotland....so, the girl name is a no brainer "Mattea Margaret", the boys names...?

Ethan
Ewan
Liam
Callum
Kai
Peyton

Are any of them traditional, but normal?

I like Elijah for a boy and Abigail for a girl, but it guess it depends if they 'look' like those names!!

Maybe there are some suggestions from any UK ladies who *know* what is being used in the real world, and what may be silly/weird choices.

Mum was originally from Scotland....so, the girl name is a no brainer "Mattea Margaret", the boys names...?

Ethan
Ewan
Liam
Callum
Kai
Peyton

i really like Kai, but OH not keen.. we are finding it hard to agree on boys names!

Ethan
Ewan
Liam
Callum
Kai
Peyton

I'm Scottish and all of your names are normal! Callum, Ewan and Liam are probably the most common but not overly used. Peyton is more common for a girl here but a few boys have it too!

I love Mattea Margaret. It's very pretty.

P.S. I should also have said that Ethan, Kai and Payton would not be classed as traditional Scottish names. They're fairly new and modern. More traditional Scottish names for boys would be Donald (Donnie), Cameron, Alexander, Lewis, or Harris (to name but a few).

I like Ethan and Noah for boys and at the moment I'm on Isla, Erin, Eva and Rhian for girls. I also like Riley but can't decided if I prefer it as a boy or girl name.

Only problem is me and DH can't agree on any names at the moment. It would help if his suggestions weren't stupid ones like Spartacus and King Leonidas. I've warned him if he carries on being stupid he isn't going to get a say in the name at all!

:rofl: My OH does this except its fruit at the min, peaches, apple, cherry etc you get the jist :wacko: we never agree on girls names. However I do love Eva, Mia, Ella (I cant have as my sister has picked this for theres)

As for boys I like Jasper and thats it Im stuck :dohh: There name has to go with my dd and ds names Chloe and Alfie so was looking for a name ending in 'ie'.

Hmm.............................

We've liked the name Audrey for a girl ever since we started TTC. Neither set of parents are that keen but they are not dead against it so just said we'll get used to it once it's here.

We're a bit stuck on boys names, the only one we seem to like is Harry but I'm going off it. Didn't help as there was a really naughty boy getting yelled at in Boots yesterday, I can still here the Gran yelling 'Haaarry' at the top of her voice. YUK!

I have a couple of definite girls names but am completely stuck for boys - Me and OH just can't agree...
I love Ella-Louise or Callie-Louise for a little girl.
For boys - I love the name Stan after my grandad but just can't picture calling a baby Stan..... Aaron / Ryan kinda growing on me.....

I am only 7 1/2 weeks, but everyone seems to think based on my symptoms that I am having a boy. Anyone ever heard of that? Anyway, so far I love the names Liam or Levi for boys. Guess I am stuck on the L's. :)[/FONT]

for a girl we have picked Ireland Hope
for a boy I want Jaxson my husband isn't liking that name to much.
I want old school names for a boy like
Jacob
Alexander
Nicolas
Christopher

Me & DH can't agree & he won't discuss it. He keeps telling me its too early & we have plenty of time to think about it. When I pressurise him I then get stupid names.

However I like:

GIRL: Hallie, Amelia, Bella, Olivia, Eve, Isabelle
BOY: Jack, Nate, Oliver

We have both decided on Ashley for a boy but with girls names me and OH have totally different ideas. I'm really not keen on many girls names but I like Amber or Lacey but OH seems convinced on Abigail or Kelsey (I don't like either) and he is under the impression it's his decision as I chose Liam :( Best hope it's a boy LOL.

Niall for a boy, and Quinn for a girl. OH is a huge Sunderland FC fan....:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"