Baby Names?

Niall for a boy, and Quinn for a girl. OH is a huge Sunderland FC fan....:dohh:

Poor OH lol just kidding!

Although we have chosen our names i absolutley love the name London for a girl but im not allowed :( really dislike my OH for this!x

I know, I'm a Newcastle fan lol. I like both names though, so no harm done. Can't wait until my family find out though.....:rofl:

we love isabella for a girl and darragh or conor for a boy, we r irish so want a normal name fora boy coz df is half italian n hard to choose a nive italian name, but love love isabella (bella or izzy for short):cloud9:

I like Isobel and Ava for a girl too but OH ain't having any of it :(

I already have a Joshua but I like George or Charlie for a boy and Jasmine Amber and Lola for girls

Ade mia for a girl or Ade John for a boy. Im only 6 weeks so wont even say Ade out load my babys name is egg til 12 week scan. Just playing it safe. Cant believe me n OH agree on these names. Excited!

YES! Thank you! My OH and I decided on a name 6 months before we got married.. lol... (Mind you, we were engaged for all of a month and got married 9 months after meeting. <3) Anyway, OH said it out loud the other day and I FLIPPED!!!! "DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT NAME AGAIN!" lol

Men! Im reading your post to my hubby now, giggling but I get annoyed too! Role on week 12 but I also like egg, kinda used to it now, but not very practical when he/she is born!:thumbup:

For a boy I like Elliot, Ryan, Evan, Levi and Henry
Girl I like Audrey, Grace, Holly and Elizabeth (Betty)

Each week I have a new favorite so I have no idea what it will be!

Maybe there are some suggestions from any UK ladies who *know* what is being used in the real world, and what may be silly/weird choices.

We are trying to incorporate my Mums' name or heritage (as she is passed).

Mum was originally from Scotland....so, the girl name is a no brainer "Mattea Margaret", the boys names...?

Ethan
Ewan
Liam
Callum
Kai
Peyton

Are any of them traditional, but normal?

Ethan, my friend just called her little boy, Ewan getting more and more common, Liam was on my own boys name list, Callum quite common, Kai getting noticed now, now 2 boys called Kai but never heard of Peyton. Im from Northeast England but only 50 miles from Scotland. All those names are great though!

I like Ethan and Noah for boys and at the moment I'm on Isla, Erin, Eva and Rhian for girls. I also like Riley but can't decided if I prefer it as a boy or girl name.

Only problem is me and DH can't agree on any names at the moment. It would help if his suggestions weren't stupid ones like Spartacus and King Leonidas. I've warned him if he carries on being stupid he isn't going to get a say in the name at all!

:haha: Men!! My OH does the same, we have been together for 7 years and all the time i have asked him, he said something stupid so i hope now that i am expecting that he is gonna take it a bit more seriously !!

Niall or Quinn LOL :haha: My FIL would kill us! He won't even have the word Sunderland mentioned in the house! Gorgeous names though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->