Baby not growing consistently?

babyboy08

Reaction score
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and EVERYTIME I see him he mentions how I'm not measuring how he would like me to and how the baby doesn't seem to be growing right. So he's made me schedule for several ultrasounds, which I love because I love seeing my baby, but it worries me when he keeps saying that. I had my last ultrasound at 32 weeks and they estimated that the baby weighed 4lbs and 11oz. They said everything was great and they would give the report to my doctor. So he recieved the report and STILL thinks the baby isn't growing consistently and I don't get why he thinks that. I mean that seems like a good weight for 32 weeks, right? And my stomach keeps growing so I'm just confused as to why he thinks that. So now I have to have another ultrasound on Monday and then I see him on Wednesday. I just don't want anything to be wrong with my baby and I don't understand why he thinks there's a problem. It just doesn't make sense! Anyone have this happen to them?

:hug: Hun please try not to worry easier said than done, i think that weight at 32 weeks is brilliant, i hope your scan goes well :hug:

Afraid I have no experience of this hun but was just thinking that you need to pin your doctor down a bit more. If hes that worried he needs to be more specific with you...ie: how far off the 'optimum' weight is the baby? What are the reasons? What is his plan of action if he continues to be unhappy with the weight??? I'd get a bit shitty with them, get some answers. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->