Baby Not Moving All The Time

peanutsmommy

Mommii Of 1 & Fiance
Reaction score
Im 29wks +2days And Recently The Baby Hasnt Been Moving Like She Use To She Went From Moving All Day To Little Sudden Movements And A Little More Active At Nite Is This Normal Or Should I Be Worried

tbh, I would bring it up with MW. My Mw told me I should be feeling her at least 10 times a day, its better to be safe then sorry chick.

It is probably because space is becoming tighter, You are still feeling movement though so thats good. xx

As long as you feel her regularly and can count 10-12 movements baby is probably fine, but never hurts to mention any decreased movement to your MW. Also the movement types can change to and throw you off - like instead of a big kick or roll you'll only get a little push...

My little mans movements have changed from kicks to rolls and fidgets, I would check with your mw but chances are its because room is getting tighter, take care :hugs: XX

My little guy has slowed down a bit too. Used to feel him ALL the time and now it's more rolls and stretches than kicks and pokes. I think he's running out of room.

i have beeen wondering the same thing.... i am now over due but..... i figure that she must be running (or already ran) out of room but i wonder how many times i should be feeling her! They say ten times a day but then people say that when they go overdue and are getting ready to come they slow right down.. so i am not sure on what to think......
If i was you cause your still only in early weeks still i would be calling your MW huni... Best to be safe than sorry..... Hope it all works out for you and your LO is maybe chillin just growing and relaxing :)
-xox-

Snap! I just get lumpy movements and she can go all day without moving... or so it seems, sometimes you have to have your hand on to feel the movement as most of the time it's just not as forcefull as it once was so passes you by - then sometimes liek tonight you get worried because they seem to be too on the move and it's like she's taking a dicky fit.

I wish I just got regular movements say every hour to put my mind at rest, but I did read they sleep 95% of the time so not surprising if they go quiet.

Could also be the position of the baby. If they are facing backwards, you may not feel the movements as much.

Try drinking a couple of cold glasses of water or apple juice and lay down on your left side. If you do not feel any movements within a couple of hours, definitely call your MW/doctor or take yourself to your local hospital for a stress assessment. Doesn't hurt to be safe.

My little guy has slowed down a bit too. Used to feel him ALL the time and now it's more rolls and stretches than kicks and pokes. I think he's running out of room.

Same here

He is also far more mobile in the evening than during the day.

I'm the same. Babys movements are a lot less frequent and more subtle now. I seem to get a lot more 'pushes' and rolls and a lot less kicks. I mentioned this to the midwife and she said it is because the baby is running out of space. I also asked if i should be feeling 10 movements a day and she said they do not want you to count as some people don't feel baby at all during the day, but as long as I was feeling something she was happy. Hope this helps x:hugs:

Baby does have less room to move around hun. I noticed a change in movement too. Not much kicking, but now more moving, and rolling around.

Here, the new guidelines to follow is this:

Take the busiest 2 hours of movement. As long as you count 6 movements during that time, you're okay. If not, ring up the doctor :)

I'm sure everything is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->