Baby number 2!!

Do you think its nice having them close together? Guessing it was hard when you first have the second one x

I love having them close together. It was a choice for us to have them close together. Yes it was hard in the beginning, and it's still hard occasionally now. In the beginning once you get used to juggling the needs of both your children and splitting your time betweem them, and them getting used to sharing YOU, then it's alright :) Theres about 10 days, or so, short of 18 months between my two.

im 21 and have a 2 yr old and a 7week old both boys <3

CONGRATS!!!! its so much fun having two!!

Congratulations! I'm Tanara I'm 19 (almost 20) With a 45 Month Old Son named Taye, and a 10 Month Old named Fayth. :)

HAppy and Healthy 9 Months!

Congratulations! I'm Tanara I'm 19 (almost 20) With a 45 Month Old Son named Taye, and a 10 Month Old named Fayth. :)

HAppy and Healthy 9 Months!

OhMyGosh! Look how big Fayth has gotten!!! The last time I saw you on here she was just a little tot!!

Both absolutely beautiful children you have there Tanara! x

i'm on baby number 2 as well!! :) xx

oh and congrats - forgot to put that earlier - so rudee x

Thank you everyone! It's just hitting me properly how long there is to go! xx :flower:

Congratulations on baby number 2 :)
And i'm wishing you a happy&healthy 9 months :flow:

Congrats I have a 10 month old and I'm pregnant with number 2 also planned, we were NTNP then TTC we started NTNP 2 weeks after Hollie was born tut tut! :)

I'm Emma Btw. I'm Nineteen, PM me if you fancy a chat about anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->