Baby number 3 - SCARED!!!!!

emzilouu

Mummy and Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
It’s been a long LONG time since I’ve been on here! But I’m finally back because I found out a few days a go that I am expecting a third bundle of joy! A lot of things have changed since I had my 2 children. I am currently in the middle of divorcing their dad, despite all the rubbish me and him went through we are still friends and get on well for the sake of our children. I am in a relationship with my amazing partner, he has an amazing beautiful bond with Bradley and Poppy and I honestly couldn’t ask for anyone better in our lives <3
It was my Mum that scared me with the ‘you aren’t pregnant are you?’ Question when I complained about feeling sick a fair bit, I put it down to my body getting use to my anti-depressants again as this is what happened last time I started them. I was in pound land and decided to buy a test just to check aaaaaaand low and behold I’ve been feeling sick because I am pregnant! We have calculated from my last period that I am about 9/10 weeks. Although my doctor said I’m about 11 weeks. Currently waiting for the midwife to call me next week to get me an appointment and book me in for a dating scan. Me and my OH are absolutely over the moon to say the least and we are both so excited! But what I’m scared about is the fact that he doesn’t actually live with us yet. He lives 2.5 hours away as we met before I moved house to the same town as my family. He’s moving in with us in December but my due date will be roughly around the same time we’ve planned on him to move in. We did t this way because he would be able to finish at his current work with a job lined up for new year. Take Christmas and new year off to spend as a family and then go back to work fresh start in jan 2019. I haven’t told anyone about my pregnancy yet only me and my partner know and the girls who I’m still in contact with who I met on here years a go. We aren’t telling anyone until after my scan. But I’m so worried that I’m going to get a load of grief and abuse because A) I haven’t been with my partner for a year yet, B) we don’t live together yet and C) that I’m going to have a 3rd child
From a different man (my 2 children are from the same Dad) I needed to get this all off my chest because I literally have no one to speak to about it! Any friendly advice welcome or even not so friendly advice because at the moment any advice is better then nothing <3
Thanks ladies
Xx

First off, congrats!! Second, it all sounds like a lot to take in but I'm sure it'll work out for the better. I'm also due around December and it will surely be hectic for us as well. I've actually moved in every pregnancy except this one. Hopefully your new love will be there in time, and things will be good for his work too! I wouldn't worry about others' opinions because they'll go either way. I almost felt ashamed of telling anyone I was pregnant with my fourth but it isn't really their business either way and as long as I'm happy hopefully they're happy for me as well! I am sure this would be the case for you as well. I hope your scan goes well and that you have a good pregnancy! We do have a December group if you're interesting in other ladies there to chat with...

First off, congrats!! Second, it all sounds like a lot to take in but I'm sure it'll work out for the better. I'm also due around December and it will surely be hectic for us as well. I've actually moved in every pregnancy except this one. Hopefully your new love will be there in time, and things will be good for his work too! I wouldn't worry about others' opinions because they'll go either way. I almost felt ashamed of telling anyone I was pregnant with my fourth but it isn't really their business either way and as long as I'm happy hopefully they're happy for me as well! I am sure this would be the case for you as well. I hope your scan goes well and that you have a good pregnancy! We do have a December group if you're interesting in other ladies there to chat with...

Thank you! Congratulations to you too!!! Where will I find the December group please &#128513;

Congratulations! I am pregnant with my 3rd also!

Just found out I am pregnant with my third this morning! I recognize your name from back when my older 2 were on the way! I share the fear of a third but I'm sure it will all work out for us!

Thank you! Congratulations to you too!!! Where will I find the December group please &#128513;

We are in the pregnancy group and discussion area, for December 2018!

Congratulations!

I know it’s hard to not care what people think, but anyone who is judging you isn’t a friend really. You’re friends will see you are happy and will be happy for you.

Congratulations :)
Im pregnant with baby #3 and we haven't told anyone either.
I kept thinking people are going to judge us as well... But you know what as long as you 2 are happy, who cares what people think! It wont effect their lives in any way!

And as for how long you have been together I dont think that matters at all! Alot of my friends went and got married and did it the "right" way and everything went tits up! I haven't got married and we fell pregnant with our first after a year together and 8 years later we're having our third and we're really happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->