Baby number 3

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to see if any of you had a similar experience. I have 2 beautiful children but always wanted a 3rd. Having given it a lot of consideration I am now looking at using a sperm donor hopefully starting in December 2020. My children are 9 (10 in october) and 6 (7 in august). I loved them both dearly but they have mentioned a sibling and i've always wanted a 3rd child.

Hi! Yes and no. I have always wanted two kids, and I want a girl because I was so close to my mom growing up. I love DS, and if I only have him then I accept that as God’s plan. But some days I cry because I don’t trust men enough to date but the idea of being a single mom to two when I struggle so much with one... such a rollercoaster. I think if finances were less of an issue, I’d totally go the donor route in two years. But I live on one of the most expensive areas in the country. So some days I’m all about it and others I couldn’t be further from it. I wish you all the best! Hopefully someone replies on a similar journey! I’ll be interested in your updates

I'm planning on going that route to have a second in a few years if finances permit it. If you can afford it then I don't see an issue. Good luck.

Hi. I only have one child, my Ds is 10 and I have him thanks to an anonymous donor. We have a lovely life and if I were younger I would have tried for a second in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->