Baby Number Two?

Louisa K

Reaction score
When are you planning on having baby number two. OH would have another now if he had his way!! Men!!

I don't want a huge gap between them, but I don't want them to be in competion with each other for their mummies attention, which i worry will happen if i have them to close together..

I also worry about work, i dont want them to think im taking the mick!

when's the right time?

there is 17 months between our 2 and i think its perfect. rhys doesnt get jealous and now cant remember life before his little sister, all he wants to do is hug and kiss her

We're planning on trying for another in 3 years. I don't want a big age gap between my kids. There is 7 years between my step daughter and Rocco and i think its too big.

I was thinkin 4 or so yrs, I want to try and get my own business up and running first.

i feel in two minds about this but as my sig says not trying not preventing..

I'm feeling broody now but I know I couldn't cope atm. We're planning to try again when Gabriel is 12 months. I don't want too big a gap.

My other half would prob be happy if we had another now but he said it would be nice when charlie is 2 or 3 i also think maybe when hes 3 is a good age im going back to work part time in january but when my kids are grown up enough in the future id like to go back full time and have a good career so prob be better if i had children closer together xx xx

OH is more keen than me! but i hope to have a little brother or sister for Ali before he is 3!

Christine
X

For us we'll wait at least a couple of years

We'll TTC once Caitlyn is about 18 months. Getting married first. xx

we'll TTC when Toju is a year old. Ideally i wouldnt want more than a 2 year gap btwn my 1st and 2nd.

I couldn't imagine having another one before Colton is 3. I want to stop taking BC when he is 3, and when it happens it happens.

My (future) SIL has a two year old and is having her second the 24th (planned cesarean), she is constantly chasing her 2yr old around, I dont know when she will find time for the LO. She will, of course, be a stay at home mom.. but, I'm a stay at home mom, and I'm TIRED by the end of the day, I cannot imagine how tired she will be.
But then again, you do get the closeness with them being so close in age and growing up together, etc.
But, I figure by waiting until Colton is 3yrs old, there wont be any competition between them. They will be into different things (toys, etc), and will have different friends, etc.

I don't plan on having another one! :)

As they say: one and done! :lol:

We started planning to get pregnant again when Lauren was 12months....thought it may take a while but it didn't:rofl:, there's 20months difference between Lauren and Abi.

Then a couple of years later I had a miscarriage and then it took 9months to get pregnant with Toby who is now 10 months (he's 3 years younger than Abi). We didn't plan on having another quite so soon after Toby but 5 months after him we discovered I was pregnant again with "Smudge":blush:(don't rely on breastfeeding as a contraceptive:dohh::dohh:).

We always wanted 4 so....hey, job done. Lauren and Abi are just a school year apart and usually they get on brilliantly. Toby and Smudge will be a school year apart too. It'll be hard with 4 kids aged 6 and under but hey ho....it'll be hard at any age I suppose:happydance:

We will probably start ttc when Salim is 1 years old. I think its nice kids can grow up together.

We'd like one now, but realistically planning to start trying after christmas.. partly to do with our finances. I think 2-3 years age gap is nice.

well in my boat we aren't trying to and we aren't trying not to... I keep looking at oh with an oh so innocent look and asking "now?" We were planning on getting married next year and then trying a year later for #2 but as someone else said OH would be happy to do it now... he may have a surprise on his hands....

We were planning for 2-3 years, but now have decided to do it whenever we both feel we are ready. I'm 4 years younger than my brother, and we get along great. But I am 15 months older than my sister and growing up, we didn't get along at all.

Hopefully we will have #2 when Connor is three. I would like to only have one child in diapers at a time because it's quite spendy. I also want my next child to be able to get the attention Connor got as a baby, which I will be able to do because Connor will be in pre-school. I Guess we will see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->