Baby Passport Pictures

bambikate

Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

I have to get a passport for Izzy soon and I was wondering how do you take the pictures?? The guidelines on the passport form say that you can't be visible in the picture and they need to be looking directly at the camera - :wacko: that's easier said than done! LOL Has anyone got their LO's picture done sucessfully and how did u do it??? :shrug: Oh and do the photobooth things give you loads of attempts or do they only have like 3 goes and that's it?

x x

I just got jacobs did. I sat on floor and held him up and OH tapped the screen while pushing the button to take the picture :rofl: cost me £8 in total but we got there eventually.....i said the exact thing to OH and what if it was a newborn!?!?!? What do you do then!!!! Good luck XxxX

We are flying when the baby is a couple of months old so will need to get pictures done soon after birth! A friend advised me to go to a photographer to get them done as they will know whats accepted etc!

alot of photo shops have pull down screens. i got a friend in a wheel chair and she had them done there same price just alot easier and alot of people get babies done there too.

you can do them on paspic. they will take the background out. www.paspic.com
brilliant service. i also lay fin down on the floor on a white sheet but he was younger than izzy. xx

We just laid an a3 piece of white card on the floor and placed Caitlin on the floor and OH stood directly over her and took a photo, she was about 8 months old. Just make sure you have the dimensions right, you can find them on the passport website x

I had George's done at a shop yesterday (at 16 days old - that'll be useful as ID when he's 4!!). they put him in a baby bouncer that was in a lie flat position and had a white sheet over it. Then they took the photo from above and used a special template to make sure his face was the right size on the final print out. I actually slid my hand under the sheet to hold his head steady.

we went to the chemist for ours...sounds bizzare but they are great at doing them, most local chemists have someone who can take them and they know all the guidelines etc. Also our post office do them!

They aren't very strict about their expressions or closed mouths or anything as long as there is nothing covering any part of them and all facial features are visible then they will be ok

We went to a photo shop to get Joseph's done and that was hard enough! He wouldn't sit still so it took ages, both me and my OH plus the photo shop assistant were there so I never would have managed it otherwise. We got some good pics in the end x

the photobooth people over here give you as many attempts as you want, since they re digital photos. (I once need 19 attempts to find a good picture where I inparticularly also had opened eyes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->