Baby pics!

I want to play with his hair soooooo bad but I know I can't wash it yet because he can't get a really good bath until the cord falls off....I love that it forms into a perfect mohawk though haha

Wow, he's a fantastic weight! Congratulations, he's beautiful. So glad he's doing well. :hugs: xx

Awww hes a cutie, what length was he? x

massive congrats !! wot a grt xmas pressie :D he looks big but then morgan was 8.15 so he musta looked massive ! his hair is gorg

how u feeling after section ? i also had one and thought the recovery was just awful :cry: xx

he was 20 inches long....i feel terrible...I normally have a very high pain tolerance and for as much as I try to act like I'm fine so people won't fuss over me...I'm in agony. I had a ton of scar tissue from my first section that the dr had to cut through and she said she had an awful time getting me closed properly and strongly advised against having more children...which I'm fine with, I feel like our family is complete with our 2 boys. I'm taking percoset (sp?) and I'm taking motrin along with it to help knock the edge off...it's no fun!

aww, lovely pics and ya can't help but love that hair!

What a gorgeous boy, congrats hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->