Baby pink new choice test line..pic at 5-6 mins

verysexy

Reaction score
What do you guys think? I just bought a new choice pregnancy test and within less than a minute a baby pink line was the result, and a dark red line as the control line. i cant capture it, my camera is bad.. its much more pinker and darker in person

Attachments

• newchoicepic.jpg
    newchoicepic.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 187
  • newchoicepoic2.jpg
    newchoicepoic2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 208
ok thanks.. for anyone who has been reading my other posts, you know about the negative blood test i took last tuesday and the negative doctors urine test, but im getting positives on new choice, answer early result and clearblue and ept.. can anyone help me as to what is going on? when i took a new choice last week it was completely white.. now its baby pink in less than a minute?.. its been almost two weeks now that im late.. still no period.. you cant really see the result line in the picturesunless you tilt your head and stare.. but in person its very visible

i see it but do buy a better test to confirm like frer.gl

i don't known if i read if u had a qualitative or quantitative blood? just a yes or no or did it show the levels? cuz that test looks positive to me...

he was a horrid doctor.. very nasty attitude,, he didnt tell me anything except that my test is ok and normal and then he hung up

Did you take the pic right away hun? I've seen them got lines like that as they were drying, and since the pic is kinda blurry it's hard to tell. Did the line stay just like that after the test was fully dry?

i see the line ... i would say :bfp:
have u missed your af?

yes i took the picture about 6 minutes, and the line was there under 2 minutes it appeared

Id take another one it seem everytime i take these test now i get a faint pink line hope its your true bfp tho that would be nice:) Gl cant wait to see more pics!!!

ok thanks summons.. i've taken so many of these tests in the past and NEVER gotten a faint line like i did yesterday.. so in a few days i'll retest with a frer :happydance:

to andella: yes the line was very visible for a few hours after i took the test then it got all dryed and old looking and started fading
to kathy khuz: my period is almost two weeks late

yup, I definitely see it. GL!

yes im going to take a frer maybe it will come in the mail today :happydance:

used kind of diluted pee.. couldnt wait any longer.. cant wait to see what it looks like with tomorrows fmu! do u guys see anything..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->