Baby prefers everyone else to me!

familygirl30

Reaction score
My son is 14 months but corrected age nearly 1,he was born 10 weeks premature. I feel so sad at MO and heartbreaking to know my baby prefers to be with other family members rather than me.If he is passed to me by them he cries and wants to go back to them. My eldest son is 5 and he's all for mummy and always has been so just not used to it.

:hugs:

It’s just a phase hun- other people are novelties.

Totally understand why it hurts though, sending big hugs.

I agree it is just a phase. I find that mine, especially my second, prefer others because I am with them all of the time whereas others are more of a novelty!

My eight month old won't let me cradle him. He will love you very much he's probably just sociable and loved a new face to fuss him x

Don't worry woman! It'll be all good. Chances are u weren't able to spend much time with ur younger one. That could be all.

My son is 14 months but corrected age nearly 1,he was born 10 weeks premature. I feel so sad at MO and heartbreaking to know my baby prefers to be with other family members rather than me.If he is passed to me by them he cries and wants to go back to them. My eldest son is 5 and he's all for mummy and always has been so just not used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->