Baby quotes

browneyes121

Reaction score
I'm making a scrap book for my lo and need some inspiration for some quotes to put into it. Help please ladies?

I'm making a scrap book for my lo and need some inspiration for some quotes to put into it. Help please ladies?

Someone here on BnB has a fab tattoo that is great quote. It went something like- "From the moment you were born, you touched my soul. You were the missing link that made my life whole." It makes me teary eyed everytime I think about it. :flower:

I love the quote in my signature.

and this one
"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

"Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful."

"Babies are such a nice way to start people."

I love the quote in my signature.

and this one
"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."

That's beautiful xx

Someone here on BnB has a fab tattoo that is great quote. It went something like- "From the moment you were born, you touched my soul. You were the missing link that made my life whole." It makes me teary eyed everytime I think about it. :flower:

:cloud9:Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->