• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby raidens arrival

playgirl666

Reaction score
Bare with me, this may end up being quite long!
I went in for induction on Saturday 2nd October,
When I got there they eventually put the 24 hour pessary in, I was only 1 cm, just before the 24 hours was up on Sunday it fell out, I had the 6 hour gel on Sunday, still not feeling anything and only 2cm dilated, on Monday and Tuesday nothing was happening, they didn't have the staff to break my waters, Wednesday afternoon they finally break my waters, they gave me 4 hours to start before they put me on the drip, 4 hours later nothing happened, got put on the drip at 7pm I was 4cm by this point, started getting some mild pains, by 10pm I asked them to check me, I was still at a 4! Things went fast from here, I was pushing for 10 minutes and baby was born at 12.59am he had his cord wrapped round his neck tight twice, his cord was attached to the water wall and not the placenta, so I ended up in emergency surgery to have it manually removed, I lost over 2 pints of blood, nearly passed out, baby weighed 6ib 12, I did it all on gas and air x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"