baby rocker, bouncer or swing?

I bought a bouncer.

I have a swing - it was an investment - I bought it as a gift for my brother and now it is with me haha.

I don't know what a rocker is but my OH is adamant I get a rocking chair.

Does that mean I will have all options??? hehe

My son would only sleep in his swing, and he also loved just chillin' in his bouncer. I'm gutted I gave them away when he outgrew them. But I'm just going to get this baby a bouncer for now, so he can watch DS1 play and it's also handy for when they first start eating

I had a swing/rocker and a bouncer. I used both almost every day. For the first few days, all she would sleep in was her bouncer chair. The swing she loved (though some babies just don't like them).

Swings can be pretty pricey, but the nice part is, they relatively keep their price. So if baby doesn't like it, give it away or resell it :)

We have a swing that isn't the size of a normal swing (IYSWIM). It's the mamas and papas starlite swing. I got that one for DD because of its size. It was great and DD loved it! Here is the link. https://www.preciouslittleone.com/p...pon-a-time)/?gclid=CJP5xOqwl7oCFVIPtAodfmYA0Q. The only thing was that I wished it would plug into the mains rather than run on battery.

For the twins we have bought a 3 in 1 rocker each (tiny love), it can be used like a bassinet and then be changed into a rocker and vice versa. I've been told they are great by lots of people and as we are going to have 2 of everything it seems to make sense to have something that can convert and have more than one use. I was looking at the fisher price rock n play but there was recalls on them fir damaging babies heads when they were left to sleep in them which put me off.

I think thats the one I was looking at aswell :) Iike the mamas and papas bedtime hugs one too. Im going baby shopping this week so I'll have a look round and I can see them in the flesh :) thanks for your help x

I bought a bouncer.

I have a swing - it was an investment - I bought it as a gift for my brother and now it is with me haha.

I don't know what a rocker is but my OH is adamant I get a rocking chair.

Does that mean I will have all options??? hehe

I think the rockers are just more advanced than a bouncer but not as good as a swing as in the way it moves im not sure!lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->