baby routine

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by mommyaug09, Aug 27, 2009.

1. mommyaug09

mommyaug09 Mommy to gorgeous Samet

what time do u put little one to bed? hv said to try and get into a routine or lo will be all over the place but he is 3 wks old and i normally leave him downstairs with his daddy till bout 3am so i can get sum sleep, does he really no the difference? :wacko:

2. Lu28

Lu28 Aisling's mammy

I wouldn't have said so at this age. We didn't start any kind of bedtime routine until she was about 8 weeks. Even then, her bedtime was about 10pm. I'd just do whatever works for you guys at the moment :D

3. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

lily doesnt go upstairs to bed till i do and she is 12 wks

4. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

Kyle was always down stairs but asleep till around 2am then took him to bed lol at that age now he has to be asleep by 9pm or you have a screaming baby and he did that all by him self

5. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

Hannah went into her crib around 10/11 whenever we went to bed at that age. She goes to bed at 7 now

6. JennieyL

JennieyL Well-Known Member

My LO is just over 6 weeks.. she goes to bed at about 830.. (IN her own crib IN her own room).. hehe.. sorry that excites me she has just been in her own room for a few nights now and sleeps much better hehe
    Anyways.. 830 she goes to sleep at.. and like clockwork she is up at 3 am for a feed then she sleeps from about 4 am... till around 8 :)