baby routine

mommyaug09

Mommy to gorgeous Samet
Reaction score
what time do u put little one to bed? hv said to try and get into a routine or lo will be all over the place but he is 3 wks old and i normally leave him downstairs with his daddy till bout 3am so i can get sum sleep, does he really no the difference? :wacko:

I wouldn't have said so at this age. We didn't start any kind of bedtime routine until she was about 8 weeks. Even then, her bedtime was about 10pm. I'd just do whatever works for you guys at the moment :D

lily doesnt go upstairs to bed till i do and she is 12 wks

Kyle was always down stairs but asleep till around 2am then took him to bed lol at that age now he has to be asleep by 9pm or you have a screaming baby and he did that all by him self

Hannah went into her crib around 10/11 whenever we went to bed at that age. She goes to bed at 7 now

My LO is just over 6 weeks.. she goes to bed at about 830.. (IN her own crib IN her own room).. hehe.. sorry that excites me she has just been in her own room for a few nights now and sleeps much better hehe
Anyways.. 830 she goes to sleep at.. and like clockwork she is up at 3 am for a feed then she sleeps from about 4 am... till around 8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->