baby scan studio perth

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by scottishgal, Apr 27, 2009.

1. scottishgal

scottishgal Guest

hi has any one been there what is it like we have gone for option one for £75 with sexing i am so nervous i know its alot to pay when you hardly get anything yet in babybond you get lots of photos etc. i am 20 weeks xx

2. purpledahlia

purpledahlia Mummy

Ive not been there, but i know that normally its about 200 quid for those scans, so 75 is a pretty good deal. Find babystar she went there, Im gonna have mine done in canada in summer cos its about half price so will be about the same as this place, but still :) x

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

babybond where i went in york was shit hun ! we got a great dvd but the 2d pics (15+) were all ov babies feet and arms :? and they were running half hr behind ! and we paid 129 !
    u can ask for extra pics etc for a charge xx

4. scottishgal

scottishgal Guest

thanks baby star me and dp are going there tomorrow i am so nervous but excited and i cant wait to see my angel again and dps face when he sees her/him xxx