Baby selection box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilicat

Mother of two boys
Reaction score
I just found a really good deal and I thought I would pass it on in case anyone else can benefit. My son is old enough for chocolate but doesn't really like it, I wanted to get him a selection box so I decided to get him an Organix one.

This one:
https://www.organix-shop.co.uk/christmas-selection-box-109-p.asp

I have been looking for them in store because I didn't want to pay £5 postage on a £2.99 item but the are not in anywhere. I checked online today and they have a free delivery offer. The code is FREEDEL2, you have to spend £5.88 as a minimum order so you can't just get the selection box but they do a selection of baby/toddler snacks and treats.

Hope that helps someone :flower:

What a lovely idea, I may buy a couple of these for Amari too add to her presents...I would buy her a chocky one, but she seems a bit young too me for that yet :shrug:

Thanks for the link hun :flower:

That is so cool, def gonna order one for my niece! Thank you!

We bought theses last year they were good although I ate most of it boots and ocado stocked them to x

I had an email about these yesterday, but didn't want to pay almost the same amount again in p&p.
Are these good value or would it be cheaper buying the things seperatly? I was planning on doing that until I saw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"