Baby Shopping

oliv

Reaction score
Who has started buying???

We bought our cot yesterday

https://www.toys.ie/Daisy-Cot-!108412-prd.aspx

and I LOVE it :happydance: I cant wait to find out on Wednesday if bump is blue or pink so I can buy some bedding :cloud9:

We've bought a few bits, found out baby was a boy Saturday to I'm itching to get buying lots of boy things. The cot is next on our list :)

Congrats on your BLUE bump!!

enjoy the shopping we have also just bought a few bits and pieces but our cot is also next on our list

I've bought a few things here and there. Mostly little newborn gender neutral outfits. I have a lot of stuff already from DD and we bought some stuff in our last pregnancy when we miscarried. I think that's why I took it light on the shopping this time around. Waiting for our gender scan and hoping that will inspire me a bit (and another scan to reassure me it's ok to finally believe it's real)!!! :winkwink:

We have bought lots of things already :blush:

Most of it was second hand but we love a good bargain when things are in good condition :winkwink:

We have -
Changing table (gift) -
Moses basket -
Pram -
Car seat -
I bought a whole nursery bedding set (winnie the pooh) before we even started trying :blush:
We have got a few bits of clothing that we have bought.
And an old neighbour has just given us TWO boxes of boys clothes :happydance: she is also giving us a play mat - baby bath - bath chair - bumbo seat and swinging chair :happydance:

We only have the cot and sterilizer and bottles left to buy really :happydance:

Wow you have alot!!

My Brother and SIL are giving us a moses basket and baby bath

My mam has a baby swing and bouncer from my nephews she found in the attic never used. Doesnt really bother me if they are blue and baby turns out to be a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->