baby shopping

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by lesleyann, Oct 19, 2008.

1. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

ok so last night i went round my grans house because she had brought be a baby top so she said i went round and she had brought me..

1 baby top
    1 all in one suite
    1 bib

shes buying my winnie the pooh 3 in 1 pram for £170 :happydance:

and she brought me last night:

moses basket
    2 winnie the pooh bibs
    1 soft baby blanket
    1 winnie the pooh baby room temp thing
    and things to put in a baby box like baby bath, wipes, cotton wool ect

im sooo happy but its all being stored at her house :happydance: but all my mum keeps going on about is its to early to buy things :hissy:

but my gran said after my birthday or just before it next month we will go shopping at mothercare to see what else she can get me :happydance:

2. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Awww bless her!
    My nans going to buy me cot and dresser unit as Iv pretty much braught all the other bits already!!
    Id suggest keeping the receipts untill you've reached 12 weeks just incase, Iv still got all the reciepts for everything.
    Happy shopping:D
    Xx

3. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

id love to start shopping now, but am gonna wait till 20 wks or over, maybe 30 wks unsure yet.
    id hate to buy then something happen and have to face looking at the stuff

x

4. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Aww your nans so kind :)

5. Becky

Becky Jacobs Mummy

Its exciting getting the first few bit!! our nans have been great to us one of them bought are pushchair that was just over £300 I want to know where they get there money from!!

x

6. mrsholmes

mrsholmes Well-Known Member

thats nice! so exciting!!

7. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Oh wow fantastic. Whata sweet woman.We will be buying everything unless we have a boy and a baby shower.

8. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

i know exactly where her money comes from its called having a tight fiance who hates to spend money and he puts it in her bank account lol incase she decides she wants anything lol and yeah thats why i have decided anything i buy or get given or brought for me will be staying at my grans house till closer to the time or needed...

she wants to buy me a baby chaging station that under the changing lid is a baby bath so when you bath baby you can take him/her straight out close the lid and put baby down to dry him/her again but its like £70 lol

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...yA_124_10751_-1__16371_10001_#description_tab