Baby show at bluewater

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Hi all

How are our bumps all doing.

I have a quick question. I only have a few bits to get. Car seat/ sheets/matress/ bouncer / stoke baby seat thingy for at the table.
Wondered if it is worth waiting for the baby show that is at bluewater ( local shopping centre) in a couple of weeks as I have complementary tickets. I've never been to one. Are there bargains? If so ill wait otherwise ill start getting bits each week till baby comes.

Any experience welcome

Ooh yay another dartfordian!
I've never been to one of their baby events but I'd imagine it'll be worth a look to see if they have special deals... Just in case! Especially if you have free tickets. I'd be going if I thought itd justify the ticket price but it's a bit too much for me.

Ooh yay another dartfordian!
I've never been to one of their baby events but I'd imagine it'll be worth a look to see if they have special deals... Just in case! Especially if you have free tickets. I'd be going if I thought itd justify the ticket price but it's a bit too much for me.

I was sent some free ones. Look online see if you can get ones. So you are good old darent valley hospital then!

I'll have a gander and see if there are any freebies although I'm at that stage where walking is just effort so I doubt I'll go anyway lol
Yep, Im down at good old darent valley at least twice a month at the mo... Good times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->