Baby Show in London - February??

lou100

Reaction score
Hi,
Thought i would start a thread about the baby show in February at the Excel in London.

Are you going?

I went to the one in October & it was fantastic, i was only 12 weeks then so didnt really buy anything.

What are you going to buy???

They had so many different offers just make sure you look at other stalls as we found alot of bits cheaper on other stalls :)

I've got tickets and am going on the Sunday with my mum we are going to spend the morning there and then pop to oxford street to look at the cots in john Lewis and do some baby shopping.

What date is it? I wanted to go but had completely forgotten lol! X

It's 18th-20th Feb. I'm going on the Saturday!

I am hopefully going to this too and i cant wait :)

xx

Im going on the sunday with my mum & sister...it fab x

im going on the Sunday with my OH. We dont really need anything but im going for the freebies, could do with some avent bottles (kids ruined the last ones).

We will be going on the sunday. I last went 10years ago when i was preg with my eldest but was over 8mths so didnt do much. Does anyone know what kind of offers/freebies there are and any recommended stalls to visit?

What is the baby show ? Sorry for sounding thick! N what dates are there ?

OH and I are going on the Saturday....quite looking forward to it as haven't bought anything yet and we are waiting till the baby show till we do....very excited.

I know the Pampers stall was giving out free stuff lastt ime i went but i didnt see much else for free.
I'm going because i found prams etc were quite heavily discounted x

We're going on the Sunday, can't wait! Really looking forward to comparing all the pushchairs.

Does anyone know if it is much cheaper than high strete for buying stuff?

This will be my first trip there so don't know for definite about discounts but my friend who went last year said somethings are at great discounts and some things are more expensive so best to check out prices before going and make a note them and compare when you're there. I'm becoming a champion list maker!!!

There were a lot of what i would decribe as craft stalls which were quite expensive...however there were also lots of high street retailers with big discounts...my friend got loads of money off her Oyster Pram ( over £100 ). There was a huge Mothercare stall full of prams & pushchairs last time too. They also had lots of talks & advice & a maternity fashion show!
Tickets are only about £11 i think & its a good day out x

you may have already seen this but for those going, you can print a couple of vouchers for free stuff from this website!

https://www.babyexpert.com/offers-baby/subscription/order_with_Next_at_The_Baby_Show

and collect at the baby show x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->