Baby shows, worth going to?

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Theres a show on this weekend and im undecided if i want to go or not.
Are they worth going to? I dont need anything so wouldnt be going to look for any bargains...

me neither amy! i would love to go to one! def with no 2 really early on :D x

i went to the one in Glasgow last year when i was expecting and to be honest i wish i hadnt gone while being pregnant. it was sooo busy and i was being pushed and shoved. alot of the stalls are just there for information about scans, baby equipment.. etc some of the things they were selling like baby clothes were quite expensive too. it might be different this year? ive only ever been to one so cant really comment how they run them from year to year. if you decide to go hope you have a better time than i did last year lol x

That does help alot, thanks :)
Ill be at 39 weeks which was part the reason i hadnt decided for definate sooner lol.

which baby show is it in glasgow? i cant see any info on the baby show website x

heres the link to the website...

https://www.thebabyshowscotland.com/

I'm going to go to one with this one because you can get some great deals and also some really funky unusual things!

i do agree, see how you feel AG, sometimes walking around a busy place like that is horrible so heavily pregnant, either way enjoy :hugs: x x

heres the link to the website...

https://www.thebabyshowscotland.com/

I Was Going To Go To That One When It Was In Northern Ireland But I Missed It, Wish I Went Tho. My Cousin Went And Said She Got Loads Of Coupons But Thats About It.

I'm going to the Glasgow one on Sunday with a friend and our LOs. I was heavily pregnant last year when it was on so gave it a wide berth but will be there this year!

Congratulations AG! So exciting.

I was going to go to the one in Glasgow - but there is not really anything I need. I would probably end up wasting loads of money on stuff that I like but don't really need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->