baby sitting duties yippee!

Zipp

Reaction score
:happydance:

Well had a bit of practice on Sat night for if we ever get a little bub of our own and I was soooo nervous it was unbelievable.

My brother asked if I would have their 4 month old over night at my house but of course I took it all in my stride and wasn't in the least over excited :blush:

I certainly don't think I was over reacting for rushing out and getting a TT movement sensor monitor!!

It really was lovely and all went great until the little tyke decided to get grumpy 5 mins before mum and dad arrived on Sunday :dohh:

The only thing now is I think if we ever do get a :bfp: I will be the most nervous, paranoid mum in the history of the earth!

Now I'm waiting (patiently of course) to see if they will trust Auntie again with their precious bundle).

Aw, that's lovely.
I love being an Auntie. Do you have a niece or nephew?
xx

I have a little nephew what about you?

x

I love being an Auntie as well! I have 3 nephews and 1 niece. Doesn't it suck when all goes well in private and then when the parents surface the kid acts like you two were never friends? Don't worry though. They'll definitely need your services again!:happydance:

Sounds like you did a great job - better watch out or your brother will be taking advantage to get a regular sleep-in!! :rofl:
I wouldn't worry too much about being nervous or paranoid when you're a mum. It's natural to for a while, but when it's your own baby you soon settle down and realise that you're doing OK.
Good luck TTC, and I'm sure you won't have to wait too long before you're back on 'sitting duty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->