Baby sleeping through the night magic!

wantabbygrl

Mommy to a baby boy!
Reaction score
When mt son was 6 weeks old I started giving him bath's at 9pm with johnson and johnson bed time bath then a rub down with the bed time lotion and a 4oz bottle and had him alseep by ten and he started to sleep till about 5 and now about 2-3 weeks later I'm still doing that but having him asleep any where from 8-9pm and he sleeps till anywhere from 5-7am. ITS SO NICE!:happydance: I reccomend this to any of you moms who are having a hard time with night sleeping. Plus I also co sleep as he just sleep better and deeper with me.
Does anyone else have a magic routine?

We give our son a bath at around 7 pm every night, then his daddy is reading him a story, he has his bottle and by 8 pm he is fast asleep until 6-7ish am.It took us a while to get him into this routine, but it is well worth it now x

its taken us a whnile, and we are now just short of him STTN for a week, he now has a large lunch, small dinner, no bananas or any 'active food' as my nan calls it after around 4pm...for us it was all based on what he ate and when, and i really had to get clued up on it, which unfortunately now its working has gone completley outta my head!
he used to wake 2/3 times a night and would take an 8oz bottle to go to sleep...now nothing! xxxx

We give our son a bath at around 7 pm every night, then his daddy is reading him a story, he has his bottle and by 8 pm he is fast asleep until 6-7ish am.It took us a while to get him into this routine, but it is well worth it now x

Aww thats so cute! Thats a great idea for reading a story! OMG isnt it worth it! It's nice to have the night to just me and my bf and have time for us without our little guy interupting lol

Tell me quick! What are the 'active' foods???

things like banana, that make your body work to digest...therefore kayson has a big lunch, involving the portion he would normaly have for tea plus yopghurt..banana....for tea, he would just have a sandwhich with his milk....honestly a simple tea seems to work wonders!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->