Baby slings

Swanny

Reaction score
Is anyone using one? I think I really need to get one just to wear around the house baby won't sleep unless he is being cuddled and I literally can't even do things like brushing teeth getting dressed getting food etc.

Can anyone recommend a good one that's not too expensive?

I started using one on day 2 and now he's 1, haven't looked back since! I don't even use a stroller.

What is your budget? For a newborn, a moby wrap would be a great choice. If you are looking for something that is more of a soft structured carrier (ie buckles) then an Ergo, Connecta, or a Mei Tai (with either ties or buckles).

A good sling will cost a decent amount but you can use it for a year, minimum (with the exception of the moby unless your baby is very tiny). A used GOOD sling is much better than a new "meh" quality sling.

I have a Mei Tai for around the house and popping to the shops, it's great and easy to use once you get use to it. Ive just ordered an Ergo for when she's a bit older for holidays and travelling, plus hubby will wear it.

Congratulations anyway, Swanny, I remember you from pregnancy pages! X

I got one from Asda for £15 its great for going walkies but I dont use it around the house, brushing your teeth will still be quite tricky without dripping toothpase on your baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->