Baby so active embarasing moment ..............

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Hi girlies, I never thought baby could move so much. I had a midwife appointment today and she said babys bums up and heads facing down. I think he is practice punching my bladder. I needed to go for a wee so bad when i was out shopping. I ran to the girls toilet and it was out of order, AARRGGHH so i checked no one was looking and ran into the mens :dohh::rofl::rofl: I was bursting so bad i couldnt help it :rofl:
:blush::blush::blush:

aww bless hun rofl! i think any one of us would of done the same too when you need to go you need to go! x

I had to do the same thing at a gas station while on vacation! :rofl: The things we do to empty our bladders. :rofl:

A pregnant woman can legally pee in the street.....apparently. Dont know if anyone would want to test that one out.....? x

Actually a policeman here in the uk should still offer you his hat to pee in. Not sure how many women would take him or her up on that though but it's true.

I've done this. However, after I got out of the men's, another (non-pregnant) woman went in after me! so I felt better.

Well, you are carrying a boy so you're not really breaking any rules...

Actually a policeman here in the uk should still offer you his hat to pee in. Not sure how many women would take him or her up on that though but it's true.

Yes your right - it is one of the laws in the UK. You can ask a policeman to pee in his hat.
I was at Kings X station a few weeks back and needed the wee, they wanted to charge 30p to go to the toilet !!!! :saywhat: I refused! I was joking with my DH that I should look for a policeman. But didn't have the guts to ask :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

do you have to be pregnant to pee in a policeman's hat or can anyone do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->