baby stop teasing me!

hels08

mum of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
well i managed about 2 hours sleep last night. Been having tightenings since about midnight, stronger than the braxton hicks ive had but not painful enough to be ''ouch thats a bloody contraction'' lol, sort of like a very bad period type cramp. They are slowly getting tighter each time, and in the last few hours when my belly tightens up i can feel pressure in my bottom. Just want them to get stronger and into proper contractions!!!!

what are you betting ill be back on here tonight saying theyve stopped lol! x

im spotting this ages and getting strong braxton hicks... but tat it!! it doing my head in. ive still over 2 weeks left but, im fed up tinking i mite b gonig into labour and nothing happening! Id b happy waitingtill my due date if i felt normal (if tat exists in pregnancy lol)

You lucky mare! Levi's pulling his hair out at work with nerves thinking i'm going to spring into action at any given moment... but a bigggg fat NOTHING! So fucking annoying lol hope this is it for you, i'm not bitter, honest *twitch* lol xxx

hahaha i had to order him to go to work this morning, think he thought i was gonna push out a baby on the kitchen floor or something lol!!!! i never thought id will myself into pain but thats what im doing at the min! haha

oh and to top it all off ive now got what you may call ''loose bowels''! but i know a lot get that in early labour so im hoping its something starting, i keep walking around just for the sake of it to try and shift it into action but still stuck on the insane tightening and period pain stage! grrrrrr

hahaha i had to order him to go to work this morning, think he thought i was gonna push out a baby on the kitchen floor or something lol!!!! i never thought id will myself into pain but thats what im doing at the min! haha

oh and to top it all off ive now got what you may call ''loose bowels''! but i know a lot get that in early labour so im hoping its something starting, i keep walking around just for the sake of it to try and shift it into action but still stuck on the insane tightening and period pain stage! grrrrrr

Well, something is better than nothing eh! See if you were to try things to "get you into labour" it'd work now, looks like ur body's totally ready!

ive tried everything! im all sexed out this weekend lol! x

lol I finally dtd the other night for the first time in nearly 4 months!!! turns out he worried himself over nothing but then went on to fear he 'hurt the baby'... LOL he should be so lucky! hahaha

ive been having the same today. confusing aye

lol I finally dtd the other night for the first time in nearly 4 months!!! turns out he worried himself over nothing but then went on to fear he 'hurt the baby'... LOL he should be so lucky! hahaha

hahaha i think its you that'd be the lucky one!

This child is taking the mick now!! Tightenings been going on since just after midnight yesterday so around 30 hours ish, were just niggly and uncomfortable all day yesterday then from about 6 last night they started to twinge a bit, i wont say painful cos in comparison to how bad its gonna get then it really wasnt. Tightenings carried on through the night again but because i was getting used to them i did manage to sleep, although ive woken up/stirred whenever ive had a pain. We're currently at about 15-20 mins apart and they are starting to hurt a bit now, not ''oh my god im in agony'' but more like ''ouch you bugger that hurt'' and it does take my breath away.

Fingers crossed they get worse and im in agony at some point today, got a MW appointment tomorrow where she will do a sweep but be nice if she didnt have to!

After everybody including MW saying theres no way id go overdue and have a february baby (i do like to prove people wrong lol) i think its about time this child evicted the premises!!!!!

*notice how i always say tightenings? I cant bring myself to say contraction until im in loads of pain and they are definately labour contractions! lol! x

This child is taking the mick now!! Tightenings been going on since just after midnight yesterday so around 30 hours ish, were just niggly and uncomfortable all day yesterday then from about 6 last night they started to twinge a bit, i wont say painful cos in comparison to how bad its gonna get then it really wasnt. Tightenings carried on through the night again but because i was getting used to them i did manage to sleep, although ive woken up/stirred whenever ive had a pain. We're currently at about 15-20 mins apart and they are starting to hurt a bit now, not ''oh my god im in agony'' but more like ''ouch you bugger that hurt'' and it does take my breath away.

Fingers crossed they get worse and im in agony at some point today, got a MW appointment tomorrow where she will do a sweep but be nice if she didnt have to!

After everybody including MW saying theres no way id go overdue and have a february baby (i do like to prove people wrong lol) i think its about time this child evicted the premises!!!!!

*notice how i always say tightenings? I cant bring myself to say contraction until im in loads of pain and they are definately labour contractions! lol! x

lol i'll be the same... last night I actually had some backache but i'd never admit to it being anything more than that, it only went on for a couple of hours, after a paracetamol and bed i've got nothin' this morning! Hope this is it for you mrs!!! xxx

Pretty sure im in labour! timing pains with a contraction timer and am currently between 7 and 9 mins apart lasting about 40 seconds. Had my show at about half 6 this morning and a little bit more about half 9. When they get a bit stronger and closer together ill think about phoning OH to come home, feel fine between pains but having to breath through them when im having one!

Pretty sure im in labour! timing pains with a contraction timer and am currently between 7 and 9 mins apart lasting about 40 seconds. Had my show at about half 6 this morning and a little bit more about half 9. When they get a bit stronger and closer together ill think about phoning OH to come home, feel fine between pains but having to breath through them when im having one!

Oooooh You cheeky bugger you!! I was supposed to go first lol!! I'm STILL only having strong BH at night which tend to go away in the day and NO other signs that it is even remotely close. Got a midwife this afternoon and I'm hoping she will give me a sweep. I can't keep this baby cooking for much longer! x

Keep us updated! xx

phoned OH to come home, now every 6-7 mins and bloody painful! will update if theres anything to tell! x

You lucky thing Hels! I'm 9 days over now and about giving up! :lol: I am booked in to be induced on Saturday and REALLY want to beat it!! X

phoned OH to come home, now every 6-7 mins and bloody painful! will update if theres anything to tell! x

Yay for pain! lol! the only time anyone will celebrate hurting! Good luck, don't come home without a sproggg xx

currently on about 5 mins apart so picking daughter up from school at 3, take her to her nans and then think we're going to make our way to hosp. Phoned and pre-warned them, they just want me to let them know when im going in. Wish me luck!!!!

God it fricking hurts! quickly typing between pains lol!

x

currently on about 5 mins apart so picking daughter up from school at 3, take her to her nans and then think we're going to make our way to hosp. Phoned and pre-warned them, they just want me to let them know when im going in. Wish me luck!!!!

God it fricking hurts! quickly typing between pains lol!

x

Nooo you admitted it! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"