baby stuff

honeybunch2k7

Reaction score
Does anybody here buy baby stuff?

I see some stuff I really want. I hope I don't give in!!

Oh and I think I'm becoming obsessed with babies and small children. :crib:

No, I don't buy baby stuff. In case it takes me a long time to conceive, baby stuff would just depress me.

I have to admitt, I did buy some outfits long before I even met my husband. Really funny to see him wear them now.

Lol, i always want to but i just buy it for other people instead

I must admit that i have bought, just a few small things like socks, hats, bibs, a blanket, a few baby gros etc it was OH's idea, thought it might help me - and it has - i want a baby even more now (so broody but OH's just as bad as me) but sometimes its nice whenever i've had a hard day to come home and look at it and think "things will be different soon - hopefully"

Hope that doesnt make me sound crazy - because im not! Lol! :hug: :hug:

I must admit that i have bought, just a few small things like socks, hats, bibs, a blanket, a few baby gros etc it was OH's idea, thought it might help me - and it has - i want a baby even more now (so broody but OH's just as bad as me) but sometimes its nice whenever i've had a hard day to come home and look at it and think "things will be different soon - hopefully"
Hope that doesnt make me sound crazy - because im not! Lol! :hug: :hug:

That's a lot how I feel. To me buying baby stuff is a declaration that there is gonna be a lo on the way in the near future.

If you're crazy, I'm right there with you!

and me! I have started to 'collect' some things too but hubby is not phased at all....
I bought some sleepsuits when they were reduced in a sale to give as baby gifts etc and then decided to keep them for us, I also have a few more bits and bobs but they are all up in the loft out of sight.
Saves me spending when a baby does come along!

and me! I have started to 'collect' some things too but hubby is not phased at all....
I bought some sleepsuits when they were reduced in a sale to give as baby gifts etc and then decided to keep them for us, I also have a few more bits and bobs but they are all up in the loft out of sight.
Saves me spending when a baby does come along!

Yep!!!

I have looked. I wanted to buy a couple of onesies in April (one pink and one blue) but DH nixed that idea. Just today I was looking at baby furniture :shock: which led me to decide to just refinish the two wood dressers I have to match whatever crib is in our future, that way we don't have to buy new ones and we'll have a place to keep the dressers that have been in my family for a while.

Okay I'm trying real hard to stay out of the Children's Place!!!

They had this cute outfit that said Mommy Loves Me it took everything in me not to buy it.

hey honey,

long time......got blocked at work but got my own internet connection now so i am baaaackkk......

have to say that i have a whole wardrobe but it never seems to happen :-(

I found some really cute baby carriers. I hope I don't buy it. Online shopping is the worst a few clicks and you've messed up!

hey honey,

long time......got blocked at work but got my own internet connection now so i am baaaackkk......

have to say that i have a whole wardrobe but it never seems to happen :-(

:( :hug:

Okay I decided with the next check I am going to buy *one thing* just to make myself feel better. I saw someone with it, and it's just so pretty I have to have it!

I just won baby moinitors on ebay for 0.99! I could not let them go at that price! (they are Tomy ones worth 59.00) If I can get things like that then it will save us a fortune when a baby does come along!:blush:

excellent. i dont feel like the only crazy one. i got pg clothes AND a ricking chair i won at a raffle.....2 years ago!!!! still has the stupid plastic on it but i refuse to use it!!!!

I just won baby moinitors on ebay for 0.99! I could not let them go at that price! (they are Tomy ones worth 59.00) If I can get things like that then it will save us a fortune when a baby does come along!:blush:

Sounds like a good deal to me!!!

But ebay is the devil. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back