• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BABY Superstitions!!!!!

dreamqueen

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
I have just heard that its bad luck to bring your pram into the house before baby is born! :shock:
Its ok to order or buy it but not to be collected till baby is born or risk running bad luck!! Anyone else know any other superstitions surrounding baby... and are you going to ignore it or obey the rules :winkwink:

My mum said the same thing to me. apparently you can buy it and have someone look after it or just not collect it till after like you said.
Mines at my mums house till the little one gets here. x

i had never heard of that before Bambi.... it was my mum who told me that too....though she doesnt know i am pregnant yet lol

Woops... Sorry but we got SUCH a good deal on ours I wasn't going to pass it up. And it's winter so where else could we store it? I don't trust it at anyone else's house either!!!

Have you got any other children? its supposed to only count for the first child. after that theres already been a pram etc there anyway. lol maybe its her way of telling you shes guessed? x

I never heard the above before but honestly if I start following these superstitions I may just go nuts. The one I know is below it's for predicting the gender!

I found this on another forum and the accracy was impressive, check you previous children and see if it's correct too.. thus far I am predicted girls since its twins..lol

You will need the AGE and the MONTH when you conceived your Baby...
For example: 20 (age) and 7 (month of July)= BOY (EVEN AGE with ODD MONTH)

ð ODD AGE with ODD MONTH= GIRL
ð EVEN AGE with EVEN MONTH= GIRL
ð EVEN AGE with ODD MONTH= BOY
ð ODD AGE with EVEN MONTH= BOY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member