baby to boig at this stage

bbyno1

Reaction score
In my avater you can see the picture i have uploaded of the 1st scan i went for at 6 weeks 4 days but i think the baby looks far too developed already what do you guys think?

oHmm, no I think it looks about right. I'm not a sonographer, but I had a compare to some of my old scans from around that time and they look similar. The little sphere in the gest.sac is the yolk and the little cute bit next to it is is your little one. Every baby develops slightly differently, and ultrasounds are pretty god but theyre not an exact science!

All the best with bubs!

It looks pretty similar to my 6 week 5 day scan which I was told was exactly right!

:hug:

oh thank you so much you two,made me feel so much better :)
im glad someones got a similar scan to mine and im not the only one i think its just the way the picture has been taken,i havnt put any weight on but my belly is really starting to stick out already! lol next scan -next monday :) xx

its fine its only because you can see the yolk sac too in your scan pic that it makes things look bigger

xxx

yeh i guess soo...because its my 1st i think im just worryin about every lil thing :/ x

I agree, its the yolk sac that makes it look bigger. You will see the differnece soonthough, I had a 7 week scan then an 8+3 (reassurance after 2 MC) and OMG the diference was massive! at 8 weeks the head is very obvious and bean was moving!!

Nothing to worry about with your scan! nice one xx

aww thankyou girls :)
im going for my 8 week scan next monday so should be exciting :D
i cant wait to see the head etc,last time they showed my boyfriend the screen most the time and i got a lil 2 second glimpse but this time he cant get a day off work so im paying full attention lol x

last time they showed my boyfriend the screen most the time and i got a lil 2 second glimpse but this time he cant get a day off work so im paying full attention lol x

How ridiculous! That would have made me so angry ... at the place I went to, the screen was facing me and my BF had to sit behind me in order to see it. *I'm* the patient!

Hopefully next time they will have a better setup for you!

awww bet you're really excited, i had a scan at 2 weeks, then by 8 weeks it was completely different, but my sonographer said my bean is quite little, but had a heartbeat at (what we thought was 5 weeks and later found out 6 +3 - even though i'm really small myself).. so if yours was a bit bigger, might just be a fast developer!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->