baby towels

I've bought one of these
https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44541031&mcb=core

I remember seeing them on Dragon's Den and thinking they were a great idea. When I was bathing Kaya, before she could sit up, I just never seemed to have enough hands and would end up putting the towel on the floor ready for her. It's expensive, but the sprog will only need one as I only plan on bathing it once or twice a week.

I got given some otherwise would have just got a cople of new adult towls and kept them seperate.

i bought 3 off ebay for a total of £5 inc pp. will probably see if i can get another couple off there. they will be washed in my powder etc b4 being used.

i don't like home bargains/instore type places - bought a few things from both places inc. baby gros and towels for my son when he was youngeer and they didn't hold their shape well at all and the towel (it hada super cute lion head on :D) just looked raggedy and messy... though that was 3years ago so maybe quality has gone up? will have a nosey when i get chance :D

the towel bales i have felt in babies r us and mothercare don't feel soft at all, feel ruff and not so nice even mr.man said and he has man hands that can't feel anything :rotfl: the individual ones feel so much nicer... with a nicer price of course!

xXx

I havent attempted to wash it yet! Maybe ill get some from ASDA as back up!

Baby will have it's own towels aswell. I got mine from Matalan -they recently had a 3 for 2 deal on. Asda have got them too but last time I was in they were only pink or blue and I am on team yellow - oh well another thing to buy once LO is here!! The amount of shopping we are going to be doing - no wonder OH is going grey!!!

I bought 3 baby towels , I bought one at a resale shop for a dollar and the other 2 I paid 5 dollars a piece for them at walmart .

iv got some from asda for £3.50, tj hughes for £3.00, primark for few quid and a luxury cuddle robe for 3.50 so you dont have to get the expensive ones if you want them. i read in a pregnancy magazine that they dont recomend them as they are not big enough. only reason i got some is because i dont want oh and daughter using his towels. u know what men are like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->