Baby very active yesterday - Today hardly anything.. Help please

JWandBump

Reaction score
As the title says my LO was very active yesterday, i have been in so much pain and feeling not right.
But today ive hardly felt her, (only a few little times).. ive just had a shower (because she's always going mad when i have one) but nothing. I got out and was panicking getting dressed so fast when i got a small foot come out of my left side and thats it. I dont know what to do...

I saw the midwife yesterday everything was fine, should i ring her now??

i'm sure the other ladies will suggest you call your mw if you're worried - though just to let you know this happens to me quite a bit. he seems to have super active + then quieter days. yesterday and last night he was kickkickkick non stop and since this morning i've had only a few turns. it doesn't worry me, i think it's normal, but if you've got any doubts then defo call your mw :)

Yea my baby had a quiet day yesterday. I would eat/drink something sugary and lie on your side for an hour. If your still not feeling much then give MW a call but I'm sure LO is fine xx

I'm sure everything is OK, but if you are worried, then deffo call the mw...It may also be a good sign, you are only a week and a bit off your due date. Don't babies slow right down when labour is close?? xx

My lo will go mad for a few days then be quiet, it always scares me still! Even though I know that's what he does lol. I'm sure baby is fine , just eat/do a few things he likes and make some quiet time to lay down and see if you can feel anything. MW is always there if you need to ring them though :) xx

i think my midwife made a great point to me a few weeks ago when she said that just like us they cant run all the time sometimes they need a rest shes probably worn herself out from doing acrobatics yesterday lol i wouldnt be worried if i was you because you have felt her move shes not completely still :) x

Perhaps the fact you are in alot of pain is masking feeling her movements, Ive had issues with feeling movement with my LO most of this pregnancy but these past few weeks I feel her more clearly and I'm putting that down to a pain I had seems to be clearing up.

Certainly wouldn't hurt to call midwife or get checked out though if its concerning you, follow your mothers instinct :)

Ive rang the midwife she said they want me to come in to get monitored for a bit. I told them im still feeling her but only little movements and how shes normaly very active everyday..

Im panicking really bad, Ill let you know when im back.. Thank you everyone for your advice

hope all is ok your due date is near by maybe shes getting ready to come any day fingers crossed all is well xx

good luck hopefully its nothing and LO is just havin a rest xx

As soon as i got there and all strapped up she wouldnt stop moving around :D Was a huge relief! Now she wont stop lol
Only problem was yesterday at my normal midwife appointment my BP was quite low and today its quite high so they took some bloods and i gotta ring up tonight for the results so there glad i can in anyway, even if it was for a different reason :)

Thank you eveyone :flower:

aww glad all is ok!

my LO does have days like this though, like today she hasnt been super active, but have been feeling her and shes been sticking her limbs out, was also at midwife this morning and her HR was fine, was 143 - 145 resting rate then when she started wriggling went to 161! i was like erm is that normal, midwife said it was totally normal as when she is wriggling like us her HR increases.

but the past few days she has been going CRAZZZY in my belly.
then she does have a couple rest days it seems then shes off again!!!!

so think it must be normal

Glad all was ok hun xxxxx

just read this thread.... very glad all is ok and ohh ur so close to meeting ur LO now :) xx

So glad all is ok, my lil man does the same. He has been a right wiggly bum over the weekend and today loads quieter. Never ever worry about going to get checked out. I've been up twice so far (not today hahahaha) and they are always wonderful.

xxxx

Happy to know everything is alright, you can relax now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->