Baby vomiting...advice needed! Please help me ladies!

mommy2be2011x

Happy Mommy
Reaction score
Soooo my baby has been vomiting like every other day once or twice weather I formula or breast feed him! I don't know what to do or if its normal, it's not the occasional spit up it's vomiting the whole feeding:( im pretty concerned any advise or tips? Also is it ok to feed him again after he throws up? cause sometimes right after he vomits he acts starved snd others he goes right to sleep :confused: any ideas? Hope you guys can help me.

Have you thought about baby reflux? Speak to your doc or HV and theres lots of info on this site. If LO is always throwing up feeds could be one of the reasons.

He takes about two ounces every 3 hours. He doesn't spit up all the time but when he does it's the entire feeding

Ah thats not too much then... It will seem like the whole feed but dont worry it wont be, is it the same time every day like after a certain feed if it is could be colic. Mention it to your health visitor next time so youcan put your mind at rest im sure itsnothing to worry about xx

Thank you :). No it's not at the same time and not everyday but I will ask the doctor on our next visit I do hope it's ok, I feel soooo stressed out and overwhelmed lately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->