a ordinary one?
or a tallboy?

i have ran out of space in the drawers :blush:

xx

im buying this for the nursery :

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/14903207

I brought a canvas one
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/luvbun/Photo039.jpg

i love that catapiller on your wardrobe!!!

xx

I brought a canvas one from Argooos but i didnt like the layouts of any in the catalogue so i got my OH to do a bit of D.I.Y to make it how i liked it lol

im ordering a nursery set so came with wardrobe with 2 poles in and a draw under, will post a piccie when it arrives in about 2/3 weeks... cant wait eeeeek!! xx

I've only got drawers eeek!! I have noooo idea whether LOs clothes will fit in them as i still havent got around to washing clothes or getting a room ready!!

I've only got drawers eeek!! I have noooo idea whether LOs clothes will fit in them as i still havent got around to washing clothes or getting a room ready!!

Me 2 i only have drawers , As baby hasnt got a bedroom ... My other 2 have a bedroom untill we move in to new house where baby will share a very very big room with my son .
So for now baby has got a big set of draws in my bedroom lol . xx.

I have this one https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20108636 from Ikea, it matches a changing table thingy and a trunk. I think its about £15 delivery...

I didn't buy a wardrobe for Caitlyn. All her clothes go in the drawer. I iron as I use so it doesn't matter about dresses getting creased.

xx

We have a normal single wardrobe I inherited from my Gran. Once it's needed it will be for the baby but I think it'll be a while before we need more than drawers.

we have a cute little baby with that came as part of our nursery furniture set, its much too small though :blush:

i dont have a clue wot to use really, i have two of those little plastic drawer set things up in the front room as we only have one bedroom flat, i was thinking maybe one of those tidy rail things at the end of the bed cos there is just nooo space

cant wait to get a bigger place

xxx

i dont have a clue wot to use really, i have two of those little plastic drawer set things up in the front room as we only have one bedroom flat, i was thinking maybe one of those tidy rail things at the end of the bed cos there is just nooo space

cant wait to get a bigger place

xxx

i'm sure ive seen some sweet children's tidy rails in argos and ikea, when we were looking for maddi :)

We had a cheapy thing we bought out of a charity shop ages ago, i ahd some leftover paint from antoehr room so i painted it and bought new handles from ebay.

i got a wardrobe with 2 rails, 4 shelves and a drawer at the bottom from babies r us x x

I've got a cheap canvas one,in black. It's completely full though - oops!

I got some canvas storage boxes aswell to go at the bottom of the wardrobe. I've got her bibs/socks/hats/shoes in them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->