Baby Wearers?

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
So I got a Cuddlywrap the other day (very similar to a Moby Wrap) and I totally LOVE it! Why oh why didn't I get one sooner?

Was just wondering, what do you ladies use yours for during the day? I've used mine to clean and walk to the dog, but would love some other ideas!

Thanks! :hugs:

:happydance: I'm a baby wearer! I LOVE my snugli AND my wrap! I really only use the snugli for if we are going out for a long walk but I use the wrap all the time! It's great for the days that LeeAnne is super fussy and wants to be held all day! She will fall asleep in our arms and as soon as we put her down she wakes up and wants to be held so it works great for that, although LeeAnne is much smaller then Claire so she curls up in it falls asleep! I'm sure once she gets older and more interactive she wont want to lay and sleep in it, she will rather sit up in it and look around!
You must take pictures of Claire in the cuddlywrap so we can see!!

:wave: I baby wear!! Elyse and I have done a little experimenting.

We have one of those Infantino Sling Riders - she didn't really like it, okay, she screamed... only tried it once but it's hard to adjust, so I don't know if I'm going to try it again.

We also have the Eddie Bauer snugli style thing. She likes it but it's ugly and pretty umm bulky I guess? So it's nice to have, it works, but I'd prefer something more stylish SO-->

Tried a friend's Maman Kangourou wrap (not the sling) and she LOVED IT! So I'm gonna buy something similar...

Oh, I'm trying the Infantino SlingRider out again.. this time Elyse is happy as a pig in mud.. she was fussing a lot tonight and won't go in her crib but was falling asleep in my arms and in her bouncy chair... it's big but pretty comfortable.

She's wearing this yellow sleeper lol.. we call it her banana suit and call her a banana when she wears it.. and my sister says this sling looks like a baby hammock.. so of course I'm calling it "the banana hammock" now :rofl:

Oh, I'm trying the Infantino SlingRider out again.. this time Elyse is happy as a pig in mud.. she was fussing a lot tonight and won't go in her crib but was falling asleep in my arms and in her bouncy chair... it's big but pretty comfortable.

She's wearing this yellow sleeper lol.. we call it her banana suit and call her a banana when she wears it.. and my sister says this sling looks like a baby hammock.. so of course I'm calling it "the banana hammock" now :rofl:

:rofl: @ Banana Hammock! Thats what I call my FILs underwear (long story that still to this day scars me)
I have heard really good things about the Infantino thingy! LeeAnne HATED the first time I put her in the wrap, but I think it's because I had her scrunched up to much or something but she screamed and screamed, I was to scared to try again! All it took was one day of constant screaming for 8hrs, no break except to eat, to try it out again and it worked lol

I had a babyhawk, it was the best carrier I ever tried, I LOVED it...I don't use it much now since he's older though. I wore him in it to clean, go for walks, grocery shopping, shopping anywhere, zoo...anywhere I normallly would use a stroller I wore him instead

:rofl: @ Banana Hammock! Thats what I call my FILs underwear (long story that still to this day scars me)
I have heard really good things about the Infantino thingy! LeeAnne HATED the first time I put her in the wrap, but I think it's because I had her scrunched up to much or something but she screamed and screamed, I was to scared to try again! All it took was one day of constant screaming for 8hrs, no break except to eat, to try it out again and it worked lol

Yep I think that I just put Elyse in it at the wrong time the first time we tried it out.. I had to wake her up from a car seat slumber.. risky business!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->