Baby week at Asda

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
From March the 1st till the 7th of March Asda are celebrating Baby week with lots of cool stuff going on.

Why not check it out today

Oh I shop at Asda, What is it they are doing anyone know? Giving away any free stuff?

Ah that you Asda man!

I didnt know that when I voted Asda as the friendliest shop, you indeed work for a great store. They do really nice childrens PJs BTW!

they are doing money off things, i was going to post about it i get leflets through about it. fruit pots a pound for 4 and big packs of pampers nappies for so much

I think there might be a mothers day related item also not sure i'll check tomorrow

Keep us updated Valentine-I love Asda :wink:

I just bought madam a little yellow spotty raincoat and hat for the spring, its gorgeous :D

We don't have an ASDA anywhere near us :cry: :cry: They are trying to get planning permission to build one approx 15 miles away but they're kicking off how it will affect trade in the town centre. If were lucky we might just get food only, ffs theres no decent clothes shops in Bideford for kids or adults or music shops , hardly anyone shops in town anyway. Would actually bring ppl to Bideford, but they don't think of that. Oh well looks like i'll be sticking with Tesco for now.

vicky said:
how much was that Kx

Vicky it was £10 for them both but it is soo cute and girly, it's yellow with pink spots. Sounds yuk but have a peek the next time you're in Asda :wink:

oh i will do thanks kx i'll get my sis to get it and give her the money. my sis works in asda too

Rob is this part of the sunshine baby comp aswell or have they stopped that? Adele won the comp in 2003 im sure but we cheated :lol: :lol: we filled out lots of slips for her to win :oops:

awww Vicky you were beat to it, you were gonna post this :lol: Im gonna go on one of my days off they do some good stuff :)

I got some free huggies nappies and wipes and a voucher! Hooray!

Kx i looked for that coat in birchwood asda they haven't got it, i will have a look at that coat.

MY oh cool me sad for talking about asda

Vicky do you want me to see if they have any left at this end?

Thety have had them in Brchwood Vicky!! They had little matching wellies, v.cute. I am going to Gemini later I will look for you there!

cool thanks, i'm meeting my sis from work tomorrow so i can have a look then too

Vicky, they had the wellies but not the coats, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->