I know they have johnsons baby essential boxes for £10 if that helps anyone

:D

Also huggies toyboxes for £15
Nappy wrapper tubs for £10
Some toys (cant remember what kind) for £10 each
Offers on nappies
Carseats

What are toy boxes AG?

The Johnsons boxes are £20 on asda.com - gutted I am lol unless I'm near town moro (Im not sure if I am).

A toybox is a plastic tub you put toys in :p

not sure what you were asking....

Huggies toy boxes - with you saying huggies i thought it might have contents?

:D

I think they do but i didnt see. I was walking past looking for someone lol

Oh well Valentine :lol:

Cheers AG . hopefully I'll get to pop in moro x

Thanks Valentine, I was in Asda today and thought they had just re-shuffled their aisles as there was loads more Baby stuff.

Wobbles, the Huggies toybox had 3 packs of nappies and 2 packs of wipes inside. It looked nice enough and the storage of the plastic box would be good for all the toys.

I just went and bought the white baby essential box-the last one on the shelf, they apparently had a delivery of 25 last night, all gone.... £10 not bad but all the bottles are small sizes inside lol...

My asda didnt have that much tbh, and I wanted the lavender baby essesntial box but that wasn't reduced!

xxx

I might pop down, but I am willing to bet that the prices have gone up in the last few days. Just my luck really!!!

Baby week has only just started, prices should still be down :D

Thanks Valentine, I was in Asda today and thought they had just re-shuffled their aisles as there was loads more Baby stuff.

Wobbles, the Huggies toybox had 3 packs of nappies and 2 packs of wipes inside. It looked nice enough and the storage of the plastic box would be good for all the toys.
Thanks Lucy x

Tesco's have loads as well.

Basic buggys for a tenner! All Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature range are half price, and loads of toys cheap!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->