• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby Wipes etc

Becky can't use wipes all the time it gives her a sore bum:cry: I do use them at night tho...for ease!!! We use cotton wool and water in the day tho..
She has dry skin too and I use a bit of baby oil in her bath water

I only use wipes if I have to change him when out, rest of the time it is cotton wool and water for us. It seems to have worked well we have never had any sore bits!

Becky can't use wipes all the time it gives her a sore bum:cry: I do use them at night tho...for ease!!! We use cotton wool and water in the day tho..
She has dry skin too and I use a bit of baby oil in her bath water

Hi hun, have you tried some wipes for sensitive skin? I've heard a lot of people say that Johnson's wipes are quite harsh on newborn skin. We use Nature Babycare ones and they are really mild.

i find the fragrance free wipes from asda r the best. and they are 6 for £4 which is also great value

I used cotton wool for the first 2 week purely because it was easier, then went onto johnsons baby wipes.

I put a tiny bit of bath product in every other bath to start with, and now she has it in every bath :)

I've always used wipes and she's never had a sore bum. Tiffany was dry to begin with and nothing I tried helped, it just cleared up after a few weeks. In the end I used normal johnsons bath products (shampoo, softwash etc) and used loads of johnsons baby lotion afterwards. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"