Baby wipes vs cotton wool?

I used cotton wool with my first because "that's what you were supposed to do"
But with second, third and this one will be/did use baby wipes from the start. as long as they are fragrance free and suitable for newborn.

cotton wool is a nightmare, esp for poo when it's all sticky.

It was the same when i had my first - the rule was just to use cotton wool and water, i remember getting in a right mess and it taking forever! Haha. Oooh theres a big tesco near me will have to have a look there, on amazon they have 9 packs for 15 quid so not too bad ☺️ Xx

Just a bit wary that he could be here anytime so i may have to go tesco or boots to get them rather than waiting on delivery :thumbup:

Does anyone know anything about the reusable wipes? I'm having a look but it's a bit overwhelming- which fabric to choose, do I need a box or do I just leave them out and wet each time etc??

I use pampers sensitive and I use them from newborn, I find cotton wool almost impossible especially with them first poops!!

When my DD had her first poo I was recovering and midwife offered to change her... i asked if she wanted cotton wool and she was like... no pass us the wipes lol... i have had water wipes frm morrisons this time

Just bought some water wipes from tesco :) they are on offer at the min £2 instead of £3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->