Baby Worst Buys

Baby bath this time round, i hardly used it, i got a seat to go in big bath instead (see best buys :) )

Moses basket-only because she was a heffer and only got 8 weeks use out of it. But they look gorgeous tho :lol:

my worst buys were the baby bath as i hardly used it and my graco quattro travel system! its just so bloody heavy

A baby monitor for me was a waste of money. I never clicked on that as I lived in a small house I wouldn't need one. A baby can be heard if it wants to be lol :lol:

Nappy bin......urgh. They seem a good idea but they bloody stink!! I prefer nappy bags and a wheelie bin!!

my mamas and paps moove buggy it was to light and the car seat riley couldnt go in it cause he couldnt hold his head up and didnt give him enough support so had to buy a new one

graco quattro travel system its too bulky and heavy :( need to try buy a smaller lighter one now :hissy:

i love mine too but wen taking it in the car its a total nightmare lol :(

The night feeder was pants! Was easier to put the bottle in a jug of water even afters setup lol

Oh we bought 2 moses baskets one for up one for down - One was really small and naff other lasted ages! This time I'm buying a crib for up I have both moses baskets still but the little ones been kept for Caitlin to play with her dolls when shes old enough lol!

Grace deluxe travel cot whooping £100 - worth it if you buy it second as I never used half the stuff on it (vibrating thing, melodies, hood) ....

Baby Monitor for me, i never use it :blush:
Yer we wouldn't use one if it wasn't for the fact we have one with a sensor mat - you can turn it on for just the use of the m at and thats all we do.

:D

Oh another!

obaby walker! Flimsey things its broke ...

The turn around rattle is broke - ok my fault I dropped the toy tray
BUT before this without it being dropped the tunes have decided to STOP playing and she enjoy that bit :(
And the seat has broke - one of the catches bust taking it off to watch, completely snapped from the plastic inside!

We didn't use

Bumbo- Kian hated it

Bottle warmer-a jug is easier

Baby monitor-won't even bother getting it out this time

Vibrating bouncer-Could have just had a normal bouncer, Kian hated the vibration

Nappy wrapper-Nappy bags were easier

Baby bath-had Kian in with me (not got a bath anymore though, only a shower room!)

Moses basket-had 2 one for upstairs and one downstairs and i found them wobbly as Kian was a wriggler

Just think of all the money i could have saved!!

Adding the obaby walker to this list
https://www.babyandbump.com/product-reviews/46590-obaby-walkers.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"