Baby Yoga..

L

Laura--x

Anyone know of or been to a baby yoga class??

Theres one just up the road from me starting the end of september and im going to go. It sounds really fun and parents get involved a bit too :) Its £5 for 5 weeks so £1 a session which is really good.

Im also starting baby swimming lessons, and a mum and baby group :D.

I've been to a mum and baby yoga class, but that was more about mums doing the yoga and incorporating babies into different poses. Not sure how baby would do yoga, otherwise? I'd be interested in a description! :)
Have fun at all of your classes. I'm sure Maisie will love them!:)

Is that the class at Oaklands hun?

I got a leaflet about it and thought is sounded really interesting. Only problem is, when I tried to register at Oaklands, I was told I wasn't in their "catchment area" and had to register with South Yardley Children's Centre (which works with the Fox Hollies one!!) which is ridiculous as Oaklands is a 5 min walk from our house, and the South Yardley one is down past the Redhill on the Cov Road!! :dohh:

I'd go for it hun!! :thumbup:

I got a leaflet about it and thought is sounded really interesting. Only problem is, when I tried to register at Oaklands, I was told I wasn't in their "catchment area" and had to register with South Yardley Children's Centre (which works with the Fox Hollies one!!) which is ridiculous as Oaklands is a 5 min walk from our house, and the South Yardley one is down past the Redhill on the Cov Road!! :dohh:

Yeah it is hun! I had a letter through then 2 of them came to my house today and told me about them all and signed me up.. im also doing a college course there aswell!

Thats ridiculous! So you cant go there? It would of been nice if we could of both gone x

I've been to a mum and baby yoga class, but that was more about mums doing the yoga and incorporating babies into different poses. Not sure how baby would do yoga, otherwise? I'd be interested in a description! :)
Have fun at all of your classes. I'm sure Maisie will love them!:)

Im not sure, it says baby yoga but parents will participate.. maybe its the same? It sounds good anyway!

Yeah it is hun! I had a letter through then 2 of them came to my house today and told me about them all and signed me up.. im also doing a college course there aswell!

Thats ridiculous! So you cant go there? It would of been nice if we could of both gone x

I think I'll give them a call on Monday and see what they say. I went to the Open Day there a few Saturdays ago, and thought it looked really nice.

Didn't know they did courses there too! What one you doing? (Sorry for going Off topic!!)

I think I'll give them a call on Monday and see what they say. I went to the Open Day there a few Saturdays ago, and thought it looked really nice.

Didn't know they did courses there too! What one you doing? (Sorry for going Off topic!!)

I havnt been yet!!

Yeah, i dont know if they do other ones they only told me about this one and its a beauty one. Waxing,facials,manicures and pedicures ect. Not really what i wanted to do, but it is something im interested in so i thought why not. Its only one day a week, friday at 12.30-2.30pm.. It sounds really good.

x

Oooh I'm sure you'll both have fun at all your classes!

https://www.tattybumpkin.com/

ive been to this one with daisy, it was really good but they had it in a gym hall and couldnt hear a word the girl who was running it was saying half the time.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"