BabyandBump Night Out (Drinks & Baby Free) - Chester April/May 2009 haha

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So for a start I have two birthdays to make up for :rofl:

But for a second it's nice to have a little 'YOU' time where for a change the OH takes over night & morning whist your in recovery ;) however your OHs also welcome!

:muaha:

In the new year I'm going to arrange a meet in Chester - We'll start in the vodka revolution bar :drunk: and go with the flow.

Idea a little in advance yes BUT it gives people a chance to consider coming from areas not so local.

I will be getting a taxi home - 5/10 mins from me there is a travel lodge for a cheap comfortable stay (new built) ...if people share taxi it will be CHEAP as chips however I will get those prices nearer time. Depending where babies are depends if I can offer a place to stay or how many I could at least! x

Maybe you could Tilly?

Get the OH to pay for Mummy to have a break? :rofl:

I'll come but I'll warn you I'll be up for getting very very drunk :) :) especially after this long wait I'm sure the novelty of drinking again wont have worn off by then :)

xx

I would come if it's on a weekend because there the months i'm doing my exams in college :D x

Laura it does :lol:

Rachel it probably will be - erm can you get in to bars :lol:!!

Awww..shame its so far from me..would take me 3 and a half hours to get there, and by the time ive driven all that way i would wanna sleep Lol.

elli it took me liek 12 hours to get there :lol:

I'd love to come but I don't really have anyone to look after Maya for me :(

Woo :D would love to come (just have to find a hotel or something to stay in ha!) x

I'd be up for it but would probs end up staying in a hotel .. sod driving all that way plus i wouldnt be able to have a drink lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->