BabyandBump Night Out (Drinks & Baby Free) - Chester! Poll for date ...

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
BabyandBump Night Out (Drinks & Baby Free) - Chester April/May 2009 haha

^ Referring to people who want to go for this :happydance:

So typically people get paid end of month (last day/last working day) soooooo happens in April that falls right before the weekend!

What about these dates:

Friday 1st May
Saturday 2nd May

*Poll added*

Short plan & poss plan/offer for those not local etc!

We live near Rhyl in a small village! There is a lodge a 5/10 min walk from my house www.premierinn.com pretty newly built so nice cheap & comfortable. If anyone wanted to stay there we could all chip in for a 8 seater taxi (I know a firm who wil do it and think they have a 12 seater as well actually) and they will pick us up from Chester ...if you arrived in the day the offer from me is to come over to ours for food and drinks and we will grab the train to Chester (the taxi back) ...so comfy start great night and if not too pissed back to mine for a night drink without far to go
:muaha:

So as suggested lets try organise a date and see how these fit?

x

BabyandBump Night Out (Drinks & Baby Free) - Chester April/May 2009 haha

^ Referring to people who want to go for this :happydance:

So typically people get paid end of month (last day/last working day) soooooo happens in April that falls right before the weekend!

What about these dates:

Friday 1st May
Saturday 2nd May

*Poll added*

Short plan & poss plan/offer for those not local etc!

We live near Rhyl in a small village! There is a lodge a 5/10 min walk from my house www.premierinn.com pretty newly built so nice cheap & comfortable. If anyone wanted to stay there we could all chip in for a 8 seater taxi (I know a firm who wil do it and think they have a 12 seater as well actually) and they will pick us up from Chester ...if you arrived in the day the offer from me is to come over to ours for food and drinks and we will grab the train to Chester (the taxi back) ...so comfy start great night and if not too pissed back to mine for a night drink without far to go
:muaha:

So as suggested let try organise a date and see how these fit?

x

I will be staying in the hotel. So I would quite like some food and drinks scrounged from you :rofl: If you will have me

Course I will :rofl: Offers there ...your welcome to come to mine after you've booked in, finish getting ready etc. I'll come down for you and anyone else.

I can't offer a place to stay because I think little one due will be here but plan is to get a babysitter for little Moo defo :D

& first round of drinks is on SC! :fool:

Lol, i'm guessing he doesn't know that! I'm looking forward to it, i don't get out much, can you tell! :rofl:

Oh I can't wait and if its just me I'll be happy in the corner :rofl: 2 birthdays I've missed :shock: :lol: and SC said he wants me to go on my own coz Im ok then where as I get jealous when Im drunk LMAO!

Well HE might get jealous... you haven't met me yet, i might just be TOO good to be true :rofl:

lol!!!

Am I far from you Amy?

A few hours *sigh* so don't worry. You are safe. :rofl:

Distance: 182.2 miles
Time: 3 hr 28 min

Apparently, which is about 5 hours journey time for me. Cause of course, I have to get lost and that. Otherwise it wouldn't be a journey at all. Why do you ask?

Didn't think you were close at a guess and couldn't be bothered looking :lol:!!

No sat nav I take it?

Prob better to get here farly early afternoon to chill out from long drive even nap in hotel and take in the peace :rofl:

did some of you mention sharing a room?

I just checked and atm £60 for a double or a twin room for 2 adults so £30 each is good!

Actually I do have a sat nav. Good old faithful Tom Tom there. Only problem being, he decides to tell me every now and again that I am in the middle of a field and i need to 'turn around when possible' Needless to say, annoyed the S*** out of me! I will get there, and I'm sure I will find someone to share a room with. Zara can't come because it's her honeymoon but Stef said she will come. :happydance:

Whos Zara and Stef? Username 'Stef'? :blush:

Tomtom - erm maybe it needs updated? Aren't you meant to have a lead to update on your PC?

Wahay bring it on!!!
Vodka and coke for me Stu :lol:

im actually really looking foward to it :happydance: Since having my bubs i have become friendless :cry: xx

im going to try and come it will depend on new job hours x

SC - a HUUUUGGEEE glass of red better be waiting for me when I get there!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've voted the Saturday as it will be easier, but I could manage the Friday as well if that gets the majority vote.:happydance:

Whos Zara and Stef? Username 'Stef'? :blush:

Tomtom - erm maybe it needs updated? Aren't you meant to have a lead to update on your PC?

Stef as in 'Stef' and Zara as in 'Zarababy1'

Mr TomTom is FAR to complicated for me. Will get OH to update it though!

ive said sat 2nd just cos that thurs before is me birthday lol so i will hopefully be recovered from that :D

i'd be staying in hotel prob but would prefer to share with someone cos i dont like being on me own lol

xxx

Ok making this for Saturday 2nd May :D x

Id quite like to come but I havent left Seth overnight yet and Im a tad nervous... if I did though any night is fine. I would like to meet everyone though!!

Any night is fine if I did go though, Im a maybe.

xxx

I'll put a proper thread up soon but to let you know it may be cheaper to get a taxi from ours to chester than a taxi to train stat and trian fares :mrgreen:

8 seater will take us and pick us up from Chester (anyone staying that is) ...local taxi guys sound we always tip him etc small business so we'll get a good price he has lights and a music DVD thing (screen) in the 8 seater :rofl: said we can jump in with our glasses and drink do what we want lol

So there you go :dance:haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"