~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~
~*~

Now you all have you SS details it's time to get shopping
:xmas12:

POST DEADLINE
1st December 2017

Chat here about this years Secret Santa
:D

Oh this is super exciting! Away to put baby's to bed and chill with a cuppa and fill in other thread xxx

Will we be announcing the santas at the end of it all, guessing or keeping everything secret?

I can't be the only one who's loving reading the profiles just out of curiosity of getting to know the other ladies on here! :blush:

I love the profile thing too I’m excited to see who I get given!

Santas do get revealed. I'm sure nobody hates their gifts, it's the fun of taking part.

<3

Just keep an eye out on eBay :haha:

It's the thought of this one.
We need to take into account that we don't know anybody from here like we do our family. We're going from words and not experiences. I'm sure everybody will be grateful for whatever they receive :D it's super exciting that there's actually going to be ONE present that you're guaranteed not to know, not being able to drop hints or ask questions about it or anything!

TBH I've been known to go completely against the profiles. It just gives you a rough idea. Do a little digging on posts/started threads to get to see personalities (out having a drink, involved in the dildo thread ... stuff like that :rofl:)!

TBH I've been known to go completely against the profiles. It just gives you a rough idea. Do a little digging on posts/started threads to get to see personalities (out having a drink, involved in the dildo thread ... stuff like that :rofl:)!

Wait there’s a dildo thread? And all this time I’ve been reading threads about baby sick and misbehaving toddlers :haha:

2010 member and have never seen the toy threads? :rofl: although quite disappointing the last one died so quickly haha

People will be switching the description on the "special interests" on their profiles now to "secret raving sex toy addict" &#55357;&#56834; I'd never imagine all you nice, innocent people to be involved in such crude inventions! :haha:

:shock: where have you been hiding too :lol: the old days were the best evening threads!

I'm so excited to get my santa, so I can't start snooping x

You should all have a PM - If you don't I screwed up :rofl:

I was thinking Friday 1st December... seem fair? Will add more details to the main post and also everyone's username who's participating which will be bolded when confirmed their SS gift has arrived <3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->