Babybond question ***UPDATE WITH RESULTS AND PICTURES!!***

poppykat

Mummy to Chloe and Mia
Reaction score
Good evening ladies!

I have a question I hope someone can help me with.

We are going for our gender scan tomorrow :happydance: (weather permitting!) at BabyBond. I just wondered how many people we were allowed to bring with us. Me and OH just had an idea we could take our mums with us (they don't know we are having it!) as a very last minute surprise but I am not sure 4 of us will be too many?!

I have looked on the website but can't see anything and our scan is at 10 am so I can't even call in the morning to ask.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

My friend took her OH, their kiddy and her mum - so you will be fine!!!

Enjoy!!:flower:

4 wouldnt be too many hun the rooms are quite big. Also i seen a family of 5 in there today! :) xx

I heard the max was 6? Maybe im wrong?

I went to the Manchester one with my Mum and brother and there was a chair next to the bed thing for your partner or whoever, and a couch a couple of feet away so I'm sure taking 3 people will be no problem xx

I dont think it will be too many at all, it will be as lovely surprise for the mum's :) Hope it goes well

Well i had mine on thursday and it was me, my mum, my grandad, both my OH's parents and my brother (family day out lol). My OH would've been there too but his date for leaving with the navy got changed so couldn't come.. So thats what 6? Would have been 7. And when i phoned up they said that'd be fine.. Never gave me a definate number though. I'm sure 4'd be fine hun :).x

Thank you all so much!

Off to tell our Mums now! :happydance:

Will post the pictures and update tomorrow when we are back. I am positive we are team :blue: as OH's family has produced 5 generations of boys!

Thanks again, you guys are great! x

****UPDATE!****

Our Mums loved the suprise...there were lots of happy tears!!

An hour after we first went in and 3 attempts of scanning later because naughty baby wouldn't open its legs we found out we are on team....

BLUE!!!

We are over the moon!! Just need to decide on a name now!!

Have included pictures, hope they come out ok!! x

Attachments

• Image1-1_edited-1.jpg
    Image1-1_edited-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 80
  • Image1-2_edited-1.jpg
    Image1-2_edited-1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 87
Congratulations!!! Glad your mums were able to go along too!

aww what a lovely suprise for both your parents, and congrats on team :blue: xx

Congratulations!! :D Theres so many little boys the now! Go team Blue, hehe! x

That's definatly a boy (baby bits looks like my scan!), congrats honey :hugs:

Thank you everyone! Really am over the moon I am having a son!

The man who did the scan was convinced he was a girl until about the last 5 minutes of the scan when he opened his legs and decided not to be shy anymore! We have about 5 pictures of his boy bits to prove it!

Can't wait for the Next sale so I can start shopping :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"