• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Babybond

mum2liam

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

im off for a gender scan on Saturday(16 weeks), just wondering to all you ladies that have had one, how long the appointment is? and do they have a bigscreen or is it just a small monitor, it says that you get a glimse of baby in 4D are you able to buy DVD as an extra on this package?

sorry for so many questions! xx:wacko:

Hiya, i went to a babybond clinic when i was 16+6 it was brilliant.. we just went for a gender scan then they flipped it into 4d we actually got given some 4d pictures which i dont think was included in the package but she must of been feeling nice we had 15 pictures in total half normal scan ones and the others 4d. We were in there for about an hour. Definatley recommend it. We paid 79 pound just for that you can buy extras like key rings dvds but i think that is if u go for a 4d scan when your well other 20 weeks. Hope that gives you some idea. X

hi hun i had one at 17 weeks, i think it was only about 15 minutes but it was amazing :) we got the £80 package, you do get to see baby in 4D but you have to ask the sonographer for it & we totally forgot lol. we paid £10 extra to get the photos on DVD, but i don't think you'll get video or 4D pics unless you pay for a better package xx

Wow, sounds great, thanks girls im so exited to find out!!!
was thinking about being greedy and going for a proer 4d scan in later pregnancy, as this baby looks like its my last i want to milk it lol

xx

Wow, sounds great, thanks girls im so exited to find out!!!
was thinking about being greedy and going for a proer 4d scan in later pregnancy, as this baby looks like its my last i want to milk it lol

xx

me too im hoping to do a 4D one at 30 weeks just got to convince OH :haha:

We're going for the gender scan 2 weeks today with babybond-cant wait! Is it worthwhile having the dvd would you say? Good luck mum2liam! xxx

thanks shortcake01

Im mega exited, though im convinced im having a boy! this pregnancy is just like my other 2 boys!

We're having a 4d scan with Babybond at 24+1 on the 25th, absolutely cannot wait! :) If you go on the babybond website it will tell you how long the appt is, what you get etc. This is our last baby (4th) so I'm having this scan on my bday for my bday!!

I went yesterday for my gender scan, they had a 42 inch LCD at the end of the bed so could see everything. Went at 28 weeks with my last LO and will go again with this little one. We did get offered the DVD for an extra £20 but i didnt see the point really with my gender scan, its worth paying for that package once they put on some weight.

Ace!!!

the 4d one im getting in later pregnancy is for my birthday too lol...
im even more so exited now girls thankyou!! xx

thanks shortcake01

Im mega exited, though im convinced im having a boy! this pregnancy is just like my other 2 boys!

Forgot to say i thought that and ive got 4 boys, but shock of my life yesterday being told im having a girl :cloud9: so you never know x

i had mine on thurs at london city, i was there for about an hour too with a break in the middle as baby was being uncooperative. i paid an extra 20 and had dvd with 4d, 4d pics, normal scan pics and normal scan on dvd. i took my mum, sis, husband and son and she let me guess the gender :D

thanks shortcake01

Forgot to say i thought that and ive got 4 boys, but shock of my life yesterday being told im having a girl :cloud9: so you never know x

Wow poppy thats great news!!!
plenty of big brothers to watch out for her!!
Congrats xxx

Thanks, fx'd you got a little princess in there too :hugs:

Aww.. thanks Poppy...
would be lovely to have a Girl this time, but would also be ace for my little Liam whos just turned 2 to have a wee brother.

Maman, im gonna get the Dvd if i can too, great to treasure!
cant believe i have to wait 6 days now!!!
xx

i had mine on thurs at london city, i was there for about an hour too with a break in the middle as baby was being uncooperative. i paid an extra 20 and had dvd with 4d, 4d pics, normal scan pics and normal scan on dvd. i took my mum, sis, husband and son and she let me guess the gender :D

maman,

What are you having, did you guess right?

x

Aww.. thanks Poppy...
would be lovely to have a Girl this time, but would also be ace for my little Liam whos just turned 2 to have a wee brother.

Maman, im gonna get the Dvd if i can too, great to treasure!
cant believe i have to wait 6 days now!!!
xx

Yeah my lads are 20,19,18 and 14mths so wasnt too fussy for a little brother for the youngest, but being my last one im made up its a girl to complete family.

maman,

What are you having, did you guess right?

x

haha yes i did, as she moved the ultrasound over that area you could clearly see it was a boy, without a shadow of a doubt. (were calling him erroll until he is born lol)

Ive booked a gender scan for sunday :) 1 week today, we waitied till our 20week scan and the sonographer said girl, but i want to be extra sure before we carry on buying lol, so booked a babybond scan, i cant wait :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"