babyman.net Update post 1, bumped for fun lol!

According to this I'm expecting a boy, the chinese predictor says boy too, don't know if there based on the same thing?
Well all will be revealed in February :)

Mine says girl....will let you know in 4 months:rofl:

Says im having a boy. And i am. But i have two friends the same age as me and babys also conceived same month and due the same month.. But they are both having girls but this would tell them it was a boy wouldnt it, If they entered the same month and age as i did?! Because they only ask your age and the month. does that even make sense?!!!!

It got 2 of mine right but one was overcooked.If I go by my dates then it's a girl which is what I think it is.But If i go by the docs dates then it's a boy.Hmmmmm we'll see in 6ish weeks

It says Caitlin should have been a boy and that this one is a boy, we'll soon see :D xxx

It says boy for me! Funny 'cause I have a feeling its a boy too! Let you know in FIVE months (UGH, that sounds AAAAAAAAGES away! :cry:)
x

It said that Terri should have been a boy, got liam right but then said dylan should have been a girl and this one should be a girl.
So 1 out of 4 right for me.

I'm having a girl according to this, better not show OH he's adamant we're having a girl already, don't want to get his hopes up even more lol.

According to babyman mines a boy :baby: Gonna have to wait another 22 weeks to find out if it's right!! :hissy:

Got all mine right , Said girl , Then boy ... Then yesterday found out this ones a boy wich this site allso said would be a boy :) . xxx .

Thought I'd bump this with an update for fun.

it says I am having a girl - most of the others I have tried have said girl too - but I don't know yet - I think /sense I might be having a girl.

It says I'm having a boy. Which I'm sure I am. I'll update next week when I know.

It says Im having a boy and I am, all the others had said girl, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->