babyman.net Update post 1, bumped for fun lol!

HaHa !! I did it just for fun and it says Im having a Girl ...Which is NOT the case because my baby is a little Boy :rofl:

Just did it too, says I'm having a girl which I am :)

Says :pink: girl for me too!! Please oh please be right!!! I'd be on :cloud9:!

Wow, it says a girl for me too.

It would be interesting to do a poll on the website to see the accuracy...

It says im having a girl and im in fact having a boy. I know for sure he's a boy. I saw his massive middle leg at my 23 week scan. :laugh2:

Mine said boy and havin a boy :) I tried another one of these sites and that also sed boy...everywhere is always right for me lol. love it!! xxx

says girl ,but were defo aving a boy !! lol

It seems to be pretty accurate, well sort of... It says girl for me I guess we will just have to wait and see! 37 more days!

Boy for me and that's the feeling I'm getting. 5 weeks to go and I'll know for sure!

Says boy for me.. but my 4D ultrasound says girl!

It said I'm having a girl, but according to the size of my baby's scrotum, it's a boy! lol

xx

it says boy to me and by my little mans little man his defo a boy :rofl:

It says i am having a girl. But did it with the answers to when i was pregnant with my daughter n it said boy... and she is most certainly a girl lol

It says girl -- I guess we find out tomorrow!

First time I got a boy prediction! I sooo want it to be right!

I'm freaking out now that I'm at 14 weeks pretty much, I had my doctor's appt just on Friday, and I don't have an appointment for my next ultrasound yet (should be around time to see the gender)! I'm hoping that my OB/GYN is just going to do it at my next appt with her (when I'll be 17 weeks) instead of making me go to another part of the clinic again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->